oxy cotton

Discussion in 'General' started by PhoenixInFlames, Feb 2, 2008.

1. If you think you got it under control, you dont.

Shit, I thought I did.

Then somehow I went from responsibly doin them once a month to every day.

If you THINK you got control, you dont.

YOU DONT.

Just dont do em, Ive learned my lesson. I've never gotten addicted to any drug ever and ive done them all.

You DONT have it under control. Just fuckin remember that. No matter what you think.

2. You have control over it until you let yourself lose control. It's good shit, of course it's addictive.

3. Its just a message to the people who think they can control it. Sometimes ya just cant. I never got close to getting addicted to any other drug. And thats just the way of thinking I had when I started them. I wont fuck up untill i LET myself fuck up. Well guess what sometimes there aint shit ya can do when the only way you can get out of bed in the mornin is to blow a 40, the another 40 later, then another 40 later, etc.

4. Are you referring to "OxyContin"? Or oxycodone?
    I've never heard of oxy cotton.

5. You mean Oxycontin?

6. No, dude, those Oxy cottons you use to get rid of pimples...they can get addictive

They're cotton balls made by Oxy Clear

7. hahahahahahahahaa ur realy high head for life

but yeah ive never seen oxy turn out

8. i know its contin, but i like sayin "cotton" better. Its easier. And exactly buzz, never seen oxys turn out well. I was just ignorant and thought i could control myself like EVERY other drug ive done, but it wasnt the case. Ya everyones heard it before but i jus dont give a fuck

9. Oxy Cotton is slang, anyways.... Yeah I have an addictive personality man, I love opiates. But i'd much rtaher be addicted to those than meth. Gotta ease off one addiction at a time I guess, aye?

But shit homie, I feel ya. Thats what I wenbt through with meth, and well.... coke, thizz, and opiates. lol.

10. i love being addicted to weed:hello:

11. That shit is highly addictive. I once knew a dude who nearly gave 30mg IR's out for free. I binged on it for 5 days straight and had to stop because the guy wasnt doing that anymore. For the first time i actually experienced withdrawls which i thought would take more than a 5 day binge to experience. Not bad but migraines and feeling really tired for the next few days. Im actually kind of glad that stuff is pretty expensive because if it wasnt i know i would be forever hooked. lol in fact i just popped 15mg a while ago, havent done it in months and im starting to feel really warm and content :)

12. im in the process of kicking the whole opiate thing then its alki and ill b left with sweet mj

13. Yeah, I'm addicted to Oxycodone and Hydrocodone. I'm easing off them though, I'm just gonna stick wtih weed.

I LOVE opiates....

14. Yeah this shit is crazy addictive, i quit was clean 10 days got strep throat and i was bitching about the pain in my thoat(which was really fucking bad) and my mom broke me off 20mg, oh god got that fucking monkey on my ass not im fucking snorting it up, god i love it so much yet fucking hate this shit, i wish i could just keep it uder control so bad, so i totally feel ya OP

15. Just because you didn't have control over it doesn't mean no one else does. ;)

Sure it's addictive as fuck, but as with all substances, it affects people in different ways.

16. Of course not, my point is tho that you may think just like that, but you may be wrong. Half the people who "Think" they can control it end up failing, infact most I bet.

17. isnt it oxycontin?

im totaly clue less when it comes to them i just thought it was contin is there a difference? :confused:

18. ive got some wierd chemical makeup i guess. OC's never have been addictive to me, ive had a ruptured disc in my back and was prescribed them for over a year, when i was done, i was done. i lost a lot of weight so it dosent hurt as bad anymore and now advil does about the same thing for pain so i havent even wasted the money on a copay to go get another script