oxy and liquor

Discussion in 'General' started by Mars1102, Dec 17, 2006.

1. 1st time on oxycotton, 20 mg. i weigh about 145...is it safe to mix?

2. How much are you going to be drinking?

3. yea, don't mix it too much cause the oxy by itself will fuck you up nicely.

I just took and oxycodone and drank some pre-mixed margarita and im feelin great.

4. i dont know what were getting yet but im planning on taking some shots.

5. it'd be best not to take any shots. If you drink a little, chances are you wont die, but its hard to know how much is to much, and even a small amount can be to much especially since you're only 145.

My advice for alcohol and PKs is dont do it, ever, but some people do and come out fine. I really would not take more than 1 or 2 shots though, cause really its not worth it, because you cant know how much alcohol is to much, especially when you're dealing with one of the most powerful opiates out there.

I've never done it, but i hear that smoking weed while on pks is quite the experience, and it isnt really a potentally deadly mix, so i would do that if i you really feel the need to mix it with somethin else.

6. i wouldnt let my opinion count too much but id say you can drink 3 or 4 shots and still be safe but i was once addicted to oxycontin and could take 80mg and drink 9 or 10 beers but i was junkie and didnt care but i adviese you to be more cautios

7. do oxy alone the first time, and if you do mix keep the liquor minimal

8. opiates and alcohol don't mix well, and it is your first time, lay off the alcohol is my advise..

oh and make sure you drink water.

9. The problem with mixing them if if you pass out/fall asleep on your back and puke, which eating 20 of oc could very well make you if you arent a pill eater, is what will kill you. A dude i used to party with on occasion died from that combo last xmas eve. Nodded out on his back, puked and choked on it.

10. thanks for the advice everyone.

yeah it was LOL i was blowed after smoking a blunt with a few friends, real laid back. i ended up taking 3 shots of some captain and was good for the whole night. i was just on a hard ass chill mode. TeSupo you were right about the water i had some of the worst cotten mouth. i can see why someone would pass out and puke on themselves, i got sleepy as hell and had to fight passing out.