Oxy 40's

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by KittensOnPCP, Nov 2, 2009.

1. ***Not asking for dosage advice***
    I've done opiates once before (an oxy 10), I just got a call asking if I wanted any oxy 40's and I was wondering, do you think they'd be too strong for me? (Also my last experience was a bit weird because I mixed it with Alcohol and a 2G blunt)

Thanks for any help, the sooner the better.

2. Well we can't talk about dosage obviously, so heres what I got

This one time I took 10mg of OC and didn't really feel all that much then on another day I took 40mg and I felt amazing.

3. Are you asking if I think 40mg of oxy would be too much when you normally take 10mg?

If so, then yes. I would break the oxy down into approximate 10mg lines and snort it. This way you have a rapid onset that is easy to gauge just how high you are within minutes. If you want more just do another line and wait ten minutes.

Do I think 40mg would kill you? I seriously doubt it, but never say never when it comes to drugs.

Be safe and have fun.

4. You can always cut it in half.

5. Thanks guys, I think i'll get some. But i'd rather just take them rather than snorting them because I HATE drip. (Used to snort a lot of pills, but i've been on an only-weed diet for a while, dealer has been out of weed for the passed week.)

6. nah man you gotta put OCs in your nose.

7. Whenever I have oxy I think 20mg is an appropriate amount for me, but I always break it into 10mg lines to just test it out just incase.

8. half of that should do it.

and try not to snort them. i never would recommend snorting any pills. thats not what there made for.

9. 40mg of oxycodone is waaay more than enough for someone with little to no tolerance for opiates. watch out, it just might put ya on your back.

10. ^the truth.

40s are good pills though, small and easy to bump, and a moderate dosage that's easily broken down (1/4 of a pill is 10mg...) so I'd definitely get them...

but if you've never really done opiates before you might consider if you really want them, I'm not saying I don't love them, but plenty of people who are addicted would probably say they wish they never started, and honestly, it's easier to just never start taking them than to ever withdraw from them

11. That's the truth.

I don't currently have an issue with physical dependence right now, but I wish I never taken them. Your brain never forgets the pleasure.

12. For real. I was pretty into oxy for a while, and it took a lot to quit. Now just hearing about it brings up memories of the great pleasure. I honestly recommend if you're going to use it, don't let it become a habit. Occasionally is fine, otherwise I think you're on a slippery slope.

13. qfMFt

Can't really word it any better way than that.

14. Thanks for all the help, guys. I decided not to get them because my whole family is easily addicted, and so am I (I used to have a big problem with benzos). I'd also rather save the cash for bud when my lazy ass dealer finds some...
    Again, I really appreciate the help!

15. well kitten if you did decide to get a 40, pick me up and we can go halves on it!

16. Word glad to see advocates of taking them regularly
    I can't believe you guys would honestly want to speed up the onset
    Coming up on opiates is the best part of it
    It's so subtle then bam you're feeling god damn amazing.

17. Couldn't have put it better myself its the only way to go. Got you got me wanting some OC right now soooo bad