Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Owing?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bronbron06, May 14, 2011.

1. So myself and two friends were about to buy. My one friend and I almost buy everyday together and have always been chill with smoking each other up and sharing like most people are, but today he changed. We had $45, I had $10, my other friend $15, and my good friend $20. He stated that he did not want to buy with me other friend and I because I would owe him 10 dollars! I did not get this because this is against smokers edict. Am I wrong to question that? Is it right for him to ask for money in return for choosing to pay the most? Please help

2. If hes been chill with smoking you out in the past then just pay the stupid 10$. It isn't that much anyhow.

3. I know, but I smoke him up just as much.

4. Hmm, then next time charge him instead.

5. #6 Kronikkk, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2011
    ....Split the weed up according to the amount you put in. It's not that hard. You're talking about this like it's some big dilemma. It's not. If you guys all smoke the weed equally then yes, you are ripping him off like bummy-ass friends. He paid more than you, he decides what he wants to do with each share. Oh, and in case you've forgotten, he has fuckin free will. He doesn't have to buy with you guys if he doesn't want to. He can buy alone all he fuckin wants who the fuck are you to tell him what he can and can't do with his money?

Sounds to me like you're one of those friends on some bum shit who just doesn't get that he's mooching because he doesn't really care. Although I myself don't mind people like that because I smoke everyone out, I could definitely see how it would be extremely irritating to some with different personalities than myself.

Ration your shares according to the amount you pay. Don't bum UNLESS YOUR FRIEND OFFERS FIRST. DO NOT THINK ITS UNDERSTOOD THAT HE WILL SMOKE YOU OUT OR TAKE HIS GENEROSITY FOR GRANTED. Don't be the douche that does that. Have some courtesy man.

EDIT: If you smoke him out just as much then yeah out of common courtesy he should pay the twenty. Sorry, thought you were pissed or somethin cuz he wasn't throwing in the extra money. I didn't know you periodically smoked him out. If that's the case, tell him to quit being a whiny bitch.

6. Thanks bro, I see how if you did not know i smoked him up it would be a dick move, but we honestly smoke up each other every other day. Some times he pays nothing and other we all pay equal. We obviously pay for our own sometimes and smoke each other up. Its just strange to me in a relationship in which we share with each other so much he would decide that I owe him for this. Thanks for your advice

7. Don't sweat the small stuff. Don't let it lead into a argument if its a good friend. Just let him know how you feel about it nicely, and then see what he has to say. you can work it out!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g--Vlij1X1Y&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - The Beatles-We Can Work It Out[/ame]

8. [​IMG]

Just throw down 10, smoke the amount you paid for, make him do the same next time.

9. Figure out percentages of cash, split up those percentages of weed. You'll get more product if you purchase together than you would separately.

It's lame when people who don't have money blame, "Stoner etiquitte" as a rip on someone else who just doesn't want to give away their hard earned income. Cash is king, those who spend more get more, and that's the way it should be.

If you do get things for free, always be grateful and humbled. And you can never say thank you too many times. I'm a very giving person. I don't ask for material back unless you deem it necessary-a simple thank you suffices.

10. maybe hes just low on cash and wants his real share of the bud this time. it isnt a big deal really. either split the weed evenly and charge him even next time, or just pay him this time and carry on like nothing happened