Overwatering / overfeeding?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by GideonK, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Does anyone know what particular problem my plant is facing at the moment? I'm in between overwatering / overfeed (or maybe both) as yesterday morning (it's 7pm currently where I am at) I watered my plant (more than usual) with some fertilizer mixed in (1/4 of the recommended dosage, 3:1:1 NPK).

Definitely regretted it. Yesterday I watered at around 8am and by the time i got back around 12pm, i can already see the leaves curling (upwards?). It didn't get better today as the tip of the leaves is even more curled than before and the leaves are turning yellow (i think)

If its a sign of overfeeding, should i flush it now? I'm afraid that I might end up overwatering it, leading to further problems. I've tested the soil; it's still moist but not damp like yesterday's

Will insert more photos if you guys need a better look.

Edit: I am using potting soil if that helps.

Any advice is much appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. Where is it growing inside or out? How big is the container?

3. I'm growing it inside in my room next to the window still but it's not a proper indoor growing setup as I live in a tropical country so the temperature and humidity won't get too drastic.

I''m using 2.6 gallon bucket and my plant's not even that big yet so I don't think that's an issue.

It was going fine until I decided to water it with some feed. Here's a picture of the plant just one day before the f*ck up.

Attached Files:

4. And a few hours after the feed.

Attached Files: