overwatered..but better than nute burn right??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by anaujiram024, Aug 10, 2016.

1. well ive posted pics of my seedlings before and now it is day 15 and they have very stiff leaves. and stay curled up for the most part. i realize this is prob because i have flushed them 3 times in the 15 days becausr of a fuckup i made with nutes. (im a new grower) but i was given soil that i could have used for a month or so without adding nutes, but the hydro guy told me to start using nutes right away!!...he was dead wrong because i could tell the soil was hot righg away. i guess my question is...are these babys gonna be okay for the next few days?? im waiting until they dry out so i can switch to 1 gallons. i keep PH at 5.7-6.0 and test my run off ppm often.
    DO THEY LOOK unhealthy?? they are 15 days as of now and temps are 75°-78° at night and 80-84°during the hottest part of the day. i keep my reflector (econo wing) about 26" away and they dont seem to he stretching at all..lots of growth..just curled up and realllly green. some small leaves that first showed have yellowed a bit.[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Too much nitrogen for sure. It looks like a good time to transplant to some nice some nice clean soil with light nutrients and let those things stretch out and heal. I would try to rinse that old soil off some when you transplant to help wake them up. Stay light on nutrients but if you can add cal/mag epsom salt every other watering in small amounts to make sure they have enough. Go to 1 or 2 gallon pots/fabric bags next or anything in between. I love the fabric bags myself. The plant gets so much better air than a plastic pot.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Transplant to bigger pots , this will really help and no nutes