Overgrow

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Papa Puff, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Ok I am going to add optic foilar overgrow into my regiment. It suppose to prevent pm. Kill and prevent most bugs. Says thrips aphids, I can't remember if it gets mites. A friend used it and he found dead caterpillars!! U can add other stuff like neem or bt. It's suppose the help the plant intake nutes and all too! I used it last summer and it really seamed to make ur plants robust and finish quicker! U only need to spray tops of leafs! Anyone using it??

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. U can buy each piece to the puzzle also. Say u want just pm use attack ex 20190914_181039.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well I am thinking if a company can make a product that does what it says this is a steal than. If it keeps u from buying bt, green cure, neem and whatever else. Plus u get growth benefits

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. So now that I liked it! It is too good to be true. Wtf banned pestisides in it

• Like Like x 1
  5. Could it be true?
    circa-1950s-lucille-ball-in-a-still-from-the-vita-meata-vegamin-episode-CPN1E1.jpg

If it's as good as the nectar you told us about, I'll get 4 bottles! Lol

Thanks for taking over the crash test duties papa. You've definitely saved me a lot of trial/error.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Damn... I should have read that last sentence a bit better. Lmao

Note to self: read fine print

• Like Like x 1
  7. Shit they just banned it in Washington state! Wtf. Ordered some a few days ago. Well I will just bud wash. I can use the protection outdoors. What could it really have in it?

• Like Like x 1
  8. An ingredient the the hundreds of companies have a treaty to use, a one cure all combination
    We aren't there yet, still too much greed to thrive before they'll release that

Sent from my KING_KONG_3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  9. Boss they are spraying bahbaaaaaa

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Lol that was a quick up and down. When dealing with chemical pesticides it's best to heed the warnings. It's crazy the chemicals the government let's pass by so if they're putting their foot down and banning what's in it, it must be pretty bad stuff.

• Agree Agree x 1