Overgrow Canada

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by pleaddafith, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Type in overgrow Canada 2017 or Facebook them and get 100 free seeds. Thought I'd share this info [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

GOTHAM

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yup every year. Gotta love Canada, grow season is still months away but its prep time.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hell yea got my package last week going to pop a few to germinate a few probably cross this cbd strain with some pk

4. Damn you canadians, we need a north American overgrow.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Blame Canada! Blame Canada! :D where else do politicians send you 100 free cannabis seeds and tell you to plant em everywhere :) Days like this make me realize why I stay in a country where you get 9months of freezing winter and 3 months of insane humidity!! God bless Canada

• Like Like x 1
  6. Anyone remember "Johnny Potseed" ?? Drove around tossing seeds everywhere!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Damn man thats what ill be doing next 420 start giving people 10packs of seeds

• Like Like x 1
  8. I just received mine today !!
    Can you post updated pictures ? I would assume there random bag seeds unfemenized . How do they look ? Is yours females or males ?

9. #10 Death-StoNeD_QcMtl, Apr 13, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    Dint get to them yet i put em in the freezer im thinking sog would be the best bet they are regulars and contain a very small amount of thc but high levels of cbd Seed Strain Details
    I planted a few they worked but dint have space under light i put em aside and forgot about them I planted about 20 in a tray and about 4-5 came out but i did not germinate before planting so that could of been an issue...

10. the seeds are cbd strain called freedom dream.....just what I needed thanks overgrow Canada ... I also shared with a friend.

• Agree Agree x 1