Overgrow and over throw the government

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by wingedlacrosse, Oct 7, 2011.

1. It's obvious this revolution has to start here, with the pot smokers who have been suppressed for ages. We need idea's to overgrow and overthrow the government. I posted this paragraph in another topic but I really think it need's its own. We cannot sit back and watch anymore.

\t\t\t\t\tOriginally Posted by wingedlacrosse [​IMG]
    Everyone has been saying im going to do this or im going to do that but I doubt any of you will. Why? Has smoking pot made everyone lazy? Just recently the government told us marijuana smokers we aren't allowed to have guns even though the constitution our government was founded on guarantees that right incase we might ever have to fight our government back because they can't serve the people and I think they realize that pot smokers know this more than everyone because we're the ones who can see the government is corrupt. I'm glad other people are starting to realize this too, hence the Wall Street Protests but ladies and gentlemen it's that time to fight for our rights and start a revolution just like other countries have in Egypt, Libya etc. The government is all about who has the most money has that's the only way bills get past. Lobbying shouldn't even exist in a perfect democracy because money does the talking, not what is actually needed. We all filled out that petition on the governments website and it was the first one to pass 5,000 signatures by now I believe almost 45,000 signatures. This government isn't about the people anymore and that proves it as now were 2 steps backwards where we were just a few days ago. Let's make our actions speak louder than words because apparently we weren't loud enough to begin with. IT'S TIMES TO OVERGROW AND OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT.

2. My guns are loaded and my seeds are ready when do we start?

3. Dude - are the feds sitting in an unmarked car outside your place yet?

4. Ill be ready eventually not now but give me sometime and I'll be ready I just wanna know are we gonna do this peacefully or violently.

5. Peace obviously isn't getting the message across but that's where we have to start until we get more numbers, I say at first everybody does what this guy right here is doing (http://forum.grasscity.com/legalization-activism/919397-i-plant-pot-public-places.html) which can be stage one, Overgrow. We cannot get violent until they do first to make them seem like the bad people and not us. So when they get violent which we know they will because cops already power trip, that's when we do. That can be stage two, Overthrow. Anyone else have any input?

6. I agree I remember hearing a line from a song eve of destruction it said "marches alone can't bring integration" it was probably taking about the civil rights movement at the time but I wish it could go peacefully but I'm sure the gov won't listen which will mean force against them is the only solution.

7. yeah really, we need an MLK, or a Hitler (without the genocideXD), or somebody to be on the front and lead us! you all know how every great cause has someone very notable behind it right? we need someone to stand up and be that person

8. If you think about it , the hippies that protested in the 60's were somehow sent to present day they would be even more pissed at this nation's government then when they were protesting about the vietnam war. I know they would be probably be yelling to overthrow the government just like we are how ever since they are still around its kind sad that they aren't doing so now , just like they did back then.

9. It might be a long shot but if the feds try to postpone the elections I kinda think that many would try to convince Ron Paul to take that role. Just a guess though.

10. i dont think ron paul could do it honestly. im voting for him but we need someone with charisma and great public speaking skills, such as the aformentioned people for example.

11. I agree, however that type of person is hard to find who wouldn't be corrupted by the position.

12. I wish it could be Ron Paul but I don't think enough people back him which is sad because he's truly one of the only truthful politicians out there. I try to spread the word everyday and that's all it takes. Talk to someone new everyday and help them understand the position of everything right now. Hopefully they will spread the word as well causing an exponential explosion of people with knowledge. And while your doing that hand out a few mid grades seeds or whatever you got and tell people to plant that shit. I have a whole bag so I know what im doing before frost hits!

13. Give me pot, take away my guns and everyone else's.

14. yup, i totally agree, because with the power of great public speaking, comes the power of manipulation for self-intrests, which is quite a tempting evil.

15. Yep we all saw what happened with Obama. He was a great speaker and got many people on his side. But besides that he is a messed up politician.

16. Its as the phrase goes "Absolute power corrupts absolutely". And in that kind of position you would have absolute power.

17. We need a determined, passionate, honest, good, but someone who won't get corrupt with power who can be responsible and listen to what the people want, they need charisma though.

18. Oooor maybe we don't need anyone but for everyone to unite and form some sort of corporation which act's as its own separate entity as a whole where everyone leads. Because everyone has some of those traits somewhere so combined it's even all that more powerful.

19. Exactly if it's all of us together thats the best we could do than we'll always get what the people want.