has anyone ever smoked to the point where you feel like you've overdosed? i'm just wondering because i'm wondering how much is too much. lol. firstly, i'm not sure what constitutes overdosing. is it red eyes? puking? hallucinating? etc... someone clear that up for me. last night, i smoked up one spliff and 2 small pipes with a friend and i felt ok until it was around bed time, to which, i struggled getting up the stairs because i really did physically feel sick. well, i got away lucky and didn't puke but that was after hugging the floor for about 15 mins or so. was that overdosing? by the way, has anyone seen that movie, "how high?"