Overdosed...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hoast, Aug 20, 2005.

1. ok, well if you look in the general forum you'll find one of my posts from last night about hydrocodone. found a bottle of it and was wondering what it does.. so i ask, get some replies and snort 1. I wait 1-2 hours, dont feel SHIT, i mean not 1 single ting. So I snort another one. Not a thing.. then I parachute 1 pill.. now I felt a little relaxed.. then I took 3 pills at once in a parchute. Worst. Decision. Ever. This all happened from 4 till about 9 am, I was chillen online feeling relaxed, I was talking to mr bubbles while popping em.. well come about 9 o clock I couldnt read anything on the screen, everything was blurry and i felt like complete shit and just walked to my bed and fell asleep. 1 hour later i wake up, and cant feel my body, its numb and im really dizzy.. i turned on my monitor to find messages from mr bubbles asking if I'm dead, and just told him i'd been sleeping.. so i felt really dizzy again and said fuck it and went to bed.. and now, as of aobout 10 mins ago, I woke up and again couldnt feel my body.. I felt really sick. I felt something.. I threw up in my garbage can.. I ran to the bathroom and took a shower (we have a stand up shower.. kinda like a public one) so if I threw up i could do it there.. well i didnt.. so i got online, talked to mr bubbles again and now im here.. guys im reaally dizzy and my hands shaking.

just to tell you, even when i get drunk i dont throw up.. Never have (well when im sick of course) but not even off liqa

im goin back to bed

2. i told him to take some..... not like 7....LOL i thought he died......

3. LOL dude the most ive ever taken was 6 in one night and i was fine, well unbelievably high but fine...i didnt take xanax or whatever you took tho...i took percocet, and took 2 then took another 2 then another 2 before bed...i think i was really high :smoke:

4. You'll be alright... I've eaten over 5,000mg of that shit... What you felt was normal. You threw up because pain killers are a bit rough on your stomach.

5. Yeah, I know its not dangerous but I feel like COMPLETE shit.

6. Yeah... That can happen...

7. I hear opiates tend to do that.

8. and that's what happens when you mess around with pharm/hard drugs.

Let this be a lesson.

9. Hoast you're a lightweight...AVOID opiates.

It's probably an allergic reaction...some people just have 'em some don't. You happen to be very open to being hit hard by hydrocodine so avoid it.

I personally can eat the stuff like candy even washing them down with alcohol. Worst I feel off 10-14 30mg ty's vikes or any generic watsons I happen upon is a stomach ache a bit of disorientation and massive bouts of an insane urge to sleep without really feeling tired.

I wouldn't do anything other then pop 'em tho so maybe you snorted way to much of the acte shit that makes up most of the pill. That stuff is known to wreak havoc on the stomach.

10. And severe liver damage. It's the same thing found in Tylenol. My friend in school - his cousin ate a bottle of tylenol and she died from complete liver failure. Be careful with pain killerz with that acetimophen (sp???) in it... You'll do SERIOUS liver damage!

11. Yeah thats exactly why anyone really heavy into the stuff usually seperates it like they do with the robo.

I really fail to see the point... coke sucked when I tried it lsd was fun mushies are great if you're with people ya love and I wouldn't even bother with much else.

It's funny cuz that gateway concept is lost on me...I love weed and there are so many strains so many styles of growing curing and so on that you always find a new enjoyable yet familar stone in any sack ya buy. Plus I've yet to see a pothead stoop to stealing for a bag. Hell...how many 300 buck coke straws you seen? How many pothead bubblers? lol

Seems to show potheads typically have their lives in order if they can drop 300 or more on a roor or vap an still be feeling fine come reup time.

Crack head gear? Flower and some brillo...wow talk about investing in your hobby.. :)

Ah fuck..another ramble damn yeah good vape *pets vape*

12. all we are trying to say is just be carefull......

13. I dont know, I've done acid, shrooms, only had one bad trip off shrooms but thats it, and I've snorted X twice (only 1 pill, each time) and never got sick, just really high..

I guess my tolerance for pharm. drugs is low. I probably wont do 'em again.. maybe

14. Hey,

Pharm. drugs are trash... just filled w/ straight bs to get ya that fake high.. Peace.

-Timmy

15. Ah yes... don't mind him foaming at the mouth it's just a placebo.. :)

16. Im about to do a little more, but only half a pill.

Peace

17. why? :confused:

Sounds like it sucked... i know i wouldn't be doing any more if that shit happened to me o_O

18. Well I have a really bad cold, which may have caused the throwing up also.. but when I took that shit EVERYTHING went away, thats why I Took more.. it also helps me to sleep when im dry, or when im sick.

19. i took like over ten sleeping pills last night.. when i looked in the mirror my pupils were pinpoint..now today there the size of nickle..

20. Hey hoast... I honestly think you got sick from snorting so many of them. Pills are meant to be eaten. That's how they're most affective. What mg are they? Standard 500mg tabs? If so try eating 2-3, and smokin a lil. You'll be feelin alright.

I've noticed more with vicodin that they don't really get you that fucked up feelin most people look for in pain pills. They actually make a lot of people I know speedy, and they feel a little off (myself included). They're more so designed to make you just not care about the pain, and take a bit of the edge off (they're pretty weak). But if you eat a few and smoke a blunt, you'll be flyin HIIIIGH for a while. You might get some pretty intense rushes though. Kinda like bein hit with a brick wall... You just hold on for the ride, lol. I used to eat vicodin (hydrocodone) like candy when I had it. I'd eat 5-6 750's, then go back a couple hours later and eat 4-5 more. Smoke a few blunts during it all; and just be FUCKED UP for the rest of the day, lol.

Not smart to do that though. That was BEFORE I found out how much damage they cause to your liver/stomach when taken like that. I didn't do it all the time, but when I had them I ate 'em to get fucked up, 'cause I can deal with the pain without the pills just fine.

I think if you just took a few and smoked a little, you'd actually find them to be quite an enjoyable experience.