Over watered! What do I do now?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Aurora, Apr 6, 2003.

1. I've got two young plants wich im growing indoors with natural sunlight as i havent gotten grow lights for them yet. each are about 5 inches in height and one of them is branching and leafing out like crazy while the other one i guess is just dying cause i think i watered it a little bit too much last time. maybe i drowned its roots or something?

whatever it is, i dunno what i could possibly do to try to revive it or help it survive. it's not totally dead, just a little aenemic looking. i definately won't give it so much water nextime but any suggestions?

2. HIGH All, time will tell Aurora...let them go a few days without and hopefully your little will bounce back.

3. i planted 14 seeds 4 days ago and 5 have sprouted, 1 has died and 4 have lived.....how often should i water them and should i use 15-30-15 Miracle Grow??
    _ -jem

4. is there any way i can manipulate the growth to make the buds grow bigger?

5. If it's dry about an inch down when you stick your finger in the soil then it needs to be watered...Aurora get a fan in there on them if you don't already.

6. Jem that fert you have is more of a flowering fert....look for one with lower equel numbers like 10-10-10........Peace out.....Sid

7. if they r only 4 days old u dont wanna feed them yet, wait till they have some good roots on them. about 2 or 3 weeks old.