Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Over wake and baking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420 High Times, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Wow so since last Janurary Ive been smoking basically everyday. Last year was my senior year and I waked and baked everyday. And have been basically up until the last two days. And wow I didnt realize how much higher I get if I wait like 4 hours after I wake up. Wake and bakes were great when I first started smoking alot but it loses its fun after awhile. I was high but not nearly as high as now.

Anyone else notice this if they wake and bake too much?

2. Yeah it's called tolerance lol

3. For sure dude, I used to wake and bake, but I get sooo much more blazed if I wait till night when its dark out. I think its deff tolerance, consider ur still high when u wake up (at least a little), because uve been sitting still for hrs... once ur awake long enough to move around a bit u sober up and thus have ever so slightly lower tolerance etc...

4. #4 Free The BIRDS, Feb 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2010
    ive noticed this, solely on the fact that my body is still recovering from that hit shortly before bed lol

ill look into waiting a couple hours after waking up though, now that you brought it up.

i usually eat breakfest, then do a couple bong hits and go to work. i do this 1) to get rid of any morning sickenss, and calm down my stomach.. so i hopefully wont have to shit at work. and 2) so im partially baked throughout the morning at work to break time where i can smoke more.
    then again at lunch, unlike most stoners i eat my lunch, then smoke:smoking:. keeps the food down and my stomach calm.:D

i went through like 6 grams throughout a whole week. i was having like 0.2-0.4 wake and bakes and not getting that high. shiiiiit was a waste of weed

FUCK tolerance on every basis. i wish that mother fucker never existed. what a draaaag on life. making me stop smoking and shit, worse the my moms. lolz

5. i dont wait 4 hours, but i wait till i feel like it, i usually procrastinate the breaking up weed, putting it in bowl, and lighting the bowl 4-5 times.. so it takes about an hour or 2 to finish that one bowl.. haha :p

6. Yeah man, tolerance does blow. I got to the point of smoking 2gs a day over christmas break; it was the perfect way to stay numb through a carefree time... but it did ridiculous things to my tolerance, to the point where it wasn't worth it anymore

And I can't wake and bake; I rarely ever do it. Going to class high is just a damper and paranoia-inciter. I've done it once this semester; I made it to class, but I left as soon as I knew I'd have to sit in a hot, muggy room with 200 people listening to some asshole lecture about mythology for an hour.

I walked outside and smoked a cigarette, and then went home

7. shit i woulda been all into it if i was high

8. Yeah it was a cool idea, but I just got bad vibes from the situation; he lectures in the most unengaging and monotonic way, and I usually just end up watching some sorostitute playing farmville for an hour

9. but nothing makes breakfast taste better than a bowl. even if you dont get as high wake and bake breakfasts are the shit. then shower off your buzz and your ready to smoke another one, or go to school or whatever you gotta do.

wake and bakes are the shit. you cant deny, its been proven by science fool

[​IMG]

10. ^^agreed that first wake and bake high of the day is good. But every time I smoke after that in the day it just makes me sleepy.

11. im 18 and i had a week where i went thru and ounce of outdoor cali sativa and it was great but after a while it wasnt AS fun but just use moderation to keep the tolerance low cuz i love thos euphoric highs with no tolerance after waterpipe hits of danks usually ill do at least a gram if not 2

12. Oh yeah, I smoke before classes a lot, but sometimes I don't if I know I'm gonna go smoke with friends right after, as I get a few hours to kill my tolerance and it's a good payoff IMO. :D

13. Hhahahaha this makes me laugh cuz im the same way. Im so loaft when it comes to smoking. Like if I have to roll a joint, i always trail off and do other things. You'd think I didnt want to smoke, but I do.

14. Hahaha, I know exactly what you mean :hello:

Yea going to class high isn't that great for me because if I take my laptop there is no point in being in the class and listening to my professors is lame.

Wake and bakes are fun if I do them over summer or something.

15. i started smoking out of a bong at 7am before college at my house. After i finished id drive to school and chickened out after id park my truck in the parking lot. we just started school and can miss 4 days.

i went on the second day to all my classes but didn't go to some other days.

and i dont like wake and bake no more.

baked.

16. When I wake and bake I usually have some awesome thing I plan on doing right afterwards but I usually just end up being stoned on grasscity or watching a movie for 2 hours and continuously telling myself "ill go do that awesome idea in like....5 minutes...after I read this thread..."

So yeah I try to not wake and bake anymore by smoking all my weed immediately when I get it so there's none left for the morning :D

17. Is it waked and baked or woke and boke? Haha jk

18. ya ive noticed this. like sometimes id bake a little bit after i woke up before school, and get blasted. then sometimes id blaze the night before, then wake n bake, and only get buzzed.

19. It's woke and boke. At least that's what I say lol

20. dude, i was just thinking this. i think ive grown a tolerance for wake and bakes. they only last like an hr and its not a good buzz. i just smoked after waiting for like 5 hrs and it was way better :smoking::D