Over the Counter

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by stoned_soldier, Nov 6, 2009.

1. eyy
    i'm looking to try something either stimulating or narcotic but over the counter and legal.. i don't like DXM.. what's Benedryl like, what's worth it?

2. If you don't like DXM there's a 99% chance you wont like DPH (active ingrediant in benadryl)

3. DXM and DPH are two totally different drugs.

OP: I love DPH, but its not a drug you just do anytime. Read the Diphenhydramine guide.

4. DPH is an intense deliriant at high doses. At lower doses, like 300mg or less, you'll likely just feel spaced out and heavy. It acts as a muscle relaxer, too.

If you want to feel pure delirium, try around 450mg.

5. A good upper is adderall but it's only real fun when you take like 80+ mg's of IR. And percacets are my favorite pain killer. So much euphoria.

6. I knew that but, if he says he doesn't like DXM I doubt he'll enjoy full blown delirium.

7. #7 MajorStoner, Nov 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2009
    That's not over the counter buddy.

Your best bet is probably gonna be DPH, which is sedating and a deliriant at higher doses. It's the active ingredient in Dramamine and OTC sleed aids like Simply Sleep.

@below: Ambien CR is prescription only. Seriously dude, research before you post, or at least think.

8. Sorry, for some reason I was think perscription. I always get them confused. Well there is obvious DXM and DPH as mentioned and ambien CR but I'm not sure if that's prescription.

9. Ambien requires a prescription.

10. Coffee.

Seriously. Monday mornings at work after my first two cups (after not drinking any all weekend) i get a serious mood lift and energy boost.

Starbucks whole bean coffee sumatra blend.

11. #11 K i n e t i c, Nov 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2009
    Diphenhydramine for sure. Spacy, heavy, dreamlike high at 150-300mg. It does get intense at higher doses tho like they said. I like it and am on 150mg at this moment. feel gooood. Music while your high on it is awesome...

edit: and fuck benadryl dude get unisom sleeping pills. 50mg of pure dph each. Dont understand why people swallow that nasty tasting liquid when you can get gel caps with the same stuff in it.

12. Cheratussin AC or Dihydrocodeine or Pyrovalerone

13. OTC please, even if you read the post title you should get it..

thanks to those who responded.. i do drink enough coffee already, and i'm in Canada in case a certain brand isn't sold in Canada..

14. Why would you even suggest a drug you no NOTHING about to someone? thats not a very responsible thing to do. First off, its CR, which means controlled release, which isnt something people typically want for recreational purposes. Secondly, its AMBIEN. Third, its AMBIEN. Ambien is a sleep aid. it knocks you the fuck out.

not to mention that it isnt over the counter, it's a controlled substance.

and lastly, ITS FUCKING AMBIEN.