Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Over the border

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by wethepeople, May 29, 2009.

1. Not pot... but is it legal to take paraphernalia from canada to u.s. driving over the border? im talking never used brand new and clean just glass. assuming the searched the car and saw i if it was clean is there any risk of trouble? anyone have any experience with this?

2. ya, you can bring it back across, but make sure its spick-span clean though, or brand new if it is. Ive brought back glass from tijuana all the time, and i never smoke out of em while there.

3. Until you've smoked pot out of it it's just a generic smoking device. I'm sure it might attract attention though so make sure you're not trying to bring anything else with you that might get you in trouble.

4. my bro just went to canada and bought a bong and brought it back to the good ol USA

5. Yeah as long as there is no illegal substances on or with it, you're good to go.

6. make sure the is no resin and your all good

7. they cant do shit about your brand new never been used tobaco pipe

8. that's what i figured... just makin sure. thanks