Over that shit..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ZeRopnk, Nov 29, 2008.

1. #1 ZeRopnk, Nov 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2008
    ok some of you may have read one of my previous posts on here. im not askin for any advice or anything i just need to vent and wanna know your thoughts on this...

ok so last monday my girlfriend calls me after her modeling class and we talk, i asked her what she did blah blah, she says i had fun actually today we learned things about acting and what not, she then says that she has to think of something to do for a commerical for the class, so me (I'm the kind of person that always jokes and trys to make someone laugh.) I say hey you should do a commercial thing for vagisil, so she fuckin blows up at me callin me perverted and says im immature. So i apologize and said my bad i didnt think you would get so worked up over me jokin around. and then the next day i text her to she if she wanted to do somethin and she says im busy with studying, and shes like ill text you when im done and free, so im like ok then. so i decided to go out with my dude and smoke some weed to just mellow the fuck out, and then finally we went back to his house and just ended up beastin on some call of duty, meanwhile ive been textin her, no response.. then i was like eh maybe shes just busy with school and shit so i was like ill wait for her to call me when she can do somethin.. ok so thanksgiving day i wake up go to my grandmas to do the family thing, i text her while im over there just sayin happy thanksgiving, no response, so im starting think wtf is she still mad at me for the thing i said on monday, so i get home around 5 and decided to call her and see whats up, and the phone picked up then hung up, so i text her again to see whats wrong, so i text her "whats up, it seems like your avoiding me and ignoring me", still no response so at this time shits runnin through my head a million miles a minute. Ok so heres the best part around 8 my doorbell rings, its her cousin, he says "here, she said this is your stuff". so i open it up its clothes ive left over, movies, cds an other junk, but there was also a note... and this is what it said

"There's nothing to talk about anymore, this disfunctional relationship will never change.
    IT'S OVER, our friend too. I need to move on with my life and so do you. I cant deal with this I need a change. Please do not contact me, theres nothing that will change my mind."

The thing that pissed me off is that she was fuckin ignoring me, and that she didnt even have enough nerve to say it in person or drop the note off herself, she said im immature, but yet she acts like a fuckin little girl. So i decided to try and call her (like a dumbass) I dont know why lol, But yea i called her aunt to see if she knew anything because her aunt is like a second mom to me, she didnt answer but she calls me back later and shes like ill see whats wrong, so im like fuck this i havent gottin fucked up in forever, so i hit up my dude we get some cali myst, and bake hi car out with fat bong rips, and later on i get a call from her aunt sayin she thinks that you dont take life seriously and your unmotivated. so at this point im just gettin pissed my high is goin away cuz i was so heated, and then her aunt said dont call her or anything and i said "oh you dont have to worry about that, im fuckin done with her.", i dont even see how she can say im unmotivated, im savin money so i can go to school next year for recording arts, im gonna fuckin be somethin, not to be full of myself but i know its in store for me and im gonna do great things and accomplish alot. i thought i would be more hurt by all this but, dont get me wrong i am. I just dont see how she could have even done this shit to me, if i could i would have givn her the world. theres a new kanye song with lil wayne that expresses how i feel so good lol "Tell Everybody that you know". idk i started smokin weed again full time, since i was fuckin stupid enough to quit smokin all the time just because she didnt want me too. im hurt but i mean its whatever.

well if you read all this all i can say is thanks, its been a good way to vent my frustration.

2. wow..for some reason i did read all that and..what the fuck?
    she just disappeared and then sent u your things with her cousin and a note?just after a fight(actually that wasnt even a fight).
    how long were you together? and although i dont know your background(there were obviously many thing annoying her at you-reasonably or not-) but...this is one shitty way to break up with someone..(im guessing you werent together for long)

if you cant match with someone you tell him/her that its not workin/things fall apart /we fell apart /i cant be with yoy no more cause etc etc.
    what the fuck was that?
    well a couple of previous short "dating sessions" i had broke up like that with me(similar actually) and it does sucks..but after the first shock you understand that..it doesnt worth it..really...if someone is capable of behaving like that..be thankful that he/she showed it early(and you didnt waste more time of your life with him(time that does not come back..) )

so dont worry..youll be better without her..pretty girls come and go..next time try to focus on one that youll meet better before you decide youll be with her..someone less shallow..im refferring to the modeling school..i mean..i dont know..modelling school really?and how will she live by that when she'll be ..40?idk..doesnt sound like a smart chick to me(unless shes doing this additionally to something else)..plus..breaking up with a note..like this.?wtf again?
    you get my rep..feel better and smoke pain/anger/whatever up.:smoke: