Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

over dose on mj if concentrate it down?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by adam1120, Feb 19, 2012.

1. #1 adam1120, Feb 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2012
    Okay I know we all heard if u smoke 27,000 pounds at one sitting u od not from mj but ur lungs explode lol Idk whatever they think.. but we all now it impossible but. What if u make it into a butter? Or a hash? Is it possible blown and at work and just got asked that lol curious. Thanks guys.

2. you would need hundreds if not thousands of pounds of the purest THC possible and find a way to get it into your body all at once

3. If you can't answer this yourself then you're too high.

4. a hash yeild off 27000 pounds would be like 5 thousand pounds (i havent made a ton of hash so this is a rough guestamite off the top of my head)

but imagine smoking 5,000 or even 1,000 pounds of anything, that would be impossible to do before falling asleep, most likely even possible to do in twenty four hours.

5. You will pass out LONG before getting close to overdosing on Marijuana.

6. your lungs would fill with resin before you od.

7. #7 THERapistJack, Feb 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2012
    It would still be impossible to consume a fatal amount of thc. You would likely pass out well before you consumed half of the amount of a fatal thc dosage.

Even with BHO, if you have tried BHO before you know you get super stoned for a long ass time, but you pass out a while later.

Also in 10,000 years of known cannabis use and no known deaths. Is say its a safe substance.

8. If you injected pure THC in a saline solution into your bloodstream you would pass out before you got anywhere near death.

9. I heard you had to smoke your body weight in one sitting to overdose is this misinformation or is that a lot of cannabis lol :drunk:

10. no you can't die from a cannabis overdose. I do want to see someone eat like 40 edibles though, just for the hell of it haha. just watch someone hound the hell out of like a couple batches of brownies in like 10 minutes. wait about an hour and watch them hit the floor hahaha.

11. [quote name='"stonerforumname"']no you can't die from a cannabis overdose. I do want to see someone eat like 40 edibles though, just for the hell of it haha.[/quote]

Lol I second this motion^:) :drunk:

12. Think of the most you've ever smoked in your life in one sitting. For most people its probably around an Oz. If you weigh 180lbs thats 2880 Oz you would have to smoke.

13. Your lungs wouldn't explode but yeah you could smoke so much that it kills you but this would probably be next to impossible since you would pass out faaar before you would get even close to the amount you'd have to smoke.

14. [quote name='"lemonade AK47"']

Think of the most you've ever smoked in your life in one sitting. For most people its probably around an Oz. If you weigh 180lbs thats 2880 Oz you would have to smoke.[/quote]

Or 180 pounds but goddamn that's a lot of weed lol

15. this about sums it up

16. i'd do it as long as a doctor was present. haha. not cuz i'd die but being that high i'd get paranoid as shit

17. the ld50 is so high i doubt it is physically possible for a human to smoke/eat enough they would overdose

it is unheard of

18. [quote name='"frankenfish"']
    i'd do it as long as a doctor was present. haha. not cuz i'd die but being that high i'd get paranoid as shit[/quote]

How would the doctor stop yu from being paranoid?

19. because sober me knows i wont die but blazed to the point of not being able to talk me doesnt know shit. lol

20. Yea I know okay thanks guys just wanted to here ur guys input knew that shit was impossible lol expect the injection thing haha