Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Over analyze my thoughts when im high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by byllistic, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Hi,
    I smoke almost every night and every time the same thing happens. Instead of feeling happy and experiencing everything in a better way, all i do is over analyze my thoughts and get the kind of memory loss and confusion from the high. Sometimes when i smoke i get happy but most of the time its only the thinking effects like the confusion, slight short term memory loss, and over analyzation. When im high, i always have that voice in my head going really fast and racing thoughts and i will think really deeply about something but then right after i get a good though going i think to myself "im just really high" or "am i high" and my entire high engs up with me just thinking to myself how i am high but im not actually experiencing it. How can i stop thinking about my high and just experience it? I know this is probably hard to understand and i explained it badly but im sure you guys know what i am talking about.
    Any ideas?

Thanks!

2. EDIT: I am pretty sure it has alot to do with my anxiety but i dont want answers about how to calm my anxiety, just wondering how i can just keep my mind off of how im thinking lol

3. Do something while you're high...watch a movie, play a game, surf the net, listen to music, etc... keep your mind off of it.

4. Then quit. If you don't like the high, don't get high.i love think too much into everything.

5. I do watch movies and stuff but its like my own thought process is louder than whatever else is going on. Like i have had moments where i am really into whatever im doing but then my mind will like snap back to reality and it will honestly be like im not high anymore and all i am thinking is how im high. Like every 5 minutes i like snap out of my high and im fine and sober then i fall back into my high only to wake up again it sucks because it ruins my good vibes and makes it not as enjoyable:(

6. I think you misunderstood but thats probably my fault, i love getting high and i love the feeling but my mind always thinks to myself "im high thats all, im just high thats why this and that and bla bla bla " like i want to stay in my happy high and not to just think about how im high. I dont control it it just happens

7. How long have you been smoking?

8. since about november of 2011 :(

9. Do you typically smoke a certain amount each day or more some days and less some days?

10. weeknights i take maybe 3 vape hits , on weekends i just smoke as much as my friends have and i just smoke and vape till i dont want to anymore or i get way too high and fall asleep haha

11. And you always over analyze your thoughts or only sometimes?

12. That's just telling you there are changes you need to make in your life. You can only get as high as you feel man, so get everything in check then you can enjoy your high living in satisfaction

13. Try other strains?

14. I used to get like that, but it was only when I smoked alone. Just smoke with your friends (that way you can keep your mind elsewhere) until you're 100% comfortable in your own body when you're stoned.

15. Every time, after i smoke i just think to myself "when will i feel it" and every time i have some sort of mental slip or anything i think "is it cause im high?" or things like that

16. Well i do have a bunch of problems one main one being severe anxiety which is probably why i over analyze, but idk i cant think of any thing to change

17. I did and last weekend i mixed white widow, blue dream, and some really sick named one that i forgot (northern lights or something?) and it was an awesome high aside from the moments where i analyzed myself but i barely did that time for some reason

18. Yea it happens less with friends but still happens though but way more when im alone your right

19. for some reason that has been happening to me too :/

20. Definitely try a different strain.
    Have a few bowls of indica? They are magnificent :D