Over a year.. no real sex.. premature ejaculation.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Husky42, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Pretty much as the title states, so fucking embarrassed. I swear I used to be good at sex, could go forever and get it right back up and NEVER in my life had to worry about a 3 minute cum, get it up and cum again 3 minutes later.

But yea.. this girl I REALLY like and I tonight took it to the whole sex stage and I kinda wish we would not have. Not because of her at all, but because of me.

The night before we were involved in heavy petting but no sex, tonight that changed but like I said, I've not really had any real sex with a girl I like in over a year...well i never masturbated the night before after getting home even though I was hard the entire drive home and hell today I was hard for most of the day until the night but I never masturbated.

So within just a few minutes of being inside the girl I had to pull out. She gave me another chance and this time it was a few more minutes and i nutted again, but i said fuck it and pushed past it, until i nutted once again.. all within maybe 10minutes... This has NEVER ever happened to me and I'm so fucking freaked out I blew it with this girl.

If you see my other thread I found out she is a stoner chick and even tonight it was so awesome. I brought her over a few grams and we smoked, moved to the floor and nearly got to point of having sex but then we stopped and decided to smoke and then went right back to the heavy petting

She let me finish her off, we used a toy and my hands, and she said she told me i should have rubbed one out yesterday and this morning (she did and i told her id be fine) - but i wasnt.

So now I'm just scared i blew it, and embarrassed as hell, but i mean what am i do do?

She still seems like she wants to see me after that, i'm just mad embarrassed.

2. She's probably flattered and thinks her cooch is the shit. I would.

3. You win some, you lose some. Nah, but really it doesn't look like you blew it. She seems like the understanding type. You can never trust your first nut bro, fact.

4. You guys had sex once so i wouldn't worry about it! If i were her, I wouldn't hold any of that against you but if it kept happening i would be concerned

5. ur still in the game bro. walk it off and try again :smoke:
    maybe spank the money a little before..

6. Bruh, it's not the end of the world. I'd joke around and be like "Best 5minutes of your life giiirl" or "5MINUTES!? Hot damn, just broke a new record".

7. Cuz u didn't have sex for a year ur dick was like omfg PUSSY.. He was just happy to see one..
    Relax bud :smoke:

8. #8 Husky42, Sep 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2011
    I dunno, she has not texted me back since I got him last night, but it is only 9 AM and she was mad tired but i dunno oh well.

Not much I can do, balls in her court. God dammit. Fucking liked this girl a lot.

I will say/ask this... the fact that we wanted me to help her fininish with the toy was a good thing right? Like she still wanted to get off with me even after i was down and out for the count and we still made sure she got off as well.

oh and she texted back, i'm still just nervous.. its dumb most woman i'd never give a fuck about, at least in the past it was this way.. not so much now.

9. Dude, calm down she clearly likes you and is not that concerned about what happened. Nervousness will just make you more likely to nut quickly so just chill and listen to what everyone here is telling you.

10. So a guy walks up to a hooker and says, "how much?"

She says, "$100, meet me in the alleyway beside the dumpster".

So the guy goes back there, and the hooker follows. She notices him jacking off and asks, "dude wtf are you doing?"

He replies, "shit bitch, for $100 you didn't think I was gonna let you have the easy one did ya?"

The moral of the story, just do it again, or rub one out before hand.

11. Maybe you are not as comfortable with this girl as you think and it is causing some anxiety in the sexual area.

12. lol happened to me after I hadn;t seen my girlfriend for couple months....
    she just said well in the morning i'm making sure we do it again

13. i havent had sex in like a month and thats all gonna change tonight, so hopefully i dont have this problem either

14. Man, just rub one out or two out before you go... then again, we were making out and getting hot and heavy off and on over and over before we actually did the deed so i was going up and down all night.

Hell I was nearly ready at one point and she is like, want to take a break and smoke a bowl...then she got the munchies so I'm chilling on the floor in the living room in my undies...as she looking mad sexy in her pink panties eating chips and dip lol.

Even with all the premature stuff, i still have a great time.

Though we both kinda decided to back it down a notch, 2 nights in a row, knowing each other for a week only and already in bed, just both decided, way too much, way too fast. Things seem healthy enough now.

15. I wouldn't hold the first time against a guy or see it as a sign of what the future was going to be like. If you please her before and satisfy her, trust me... she won't care how long you last. It is a good sign that she wanted you to finish her.

16. Yeah don't worry bro. Just make sure your foreplay is amazing. I have had some pretty wild nights with a little too much booze involved.

Try explaining why you can't get it up because you are so hammered and stoned the room is spinning (happened once to me). So you had a couple quick sessions. You where blue balled the night before and hadn't step up to bat for a while. Nothing to be worried/embarrassed about.

17. Thanks for all the words guys and gals.

Just going with the flow and the day has seemed just fine!

18. dude if she really likes u it doesnt matter. this kinda shit only makes a difference in one night flings.

all guys nut in 3 minutes when they havent had sex in ages.

19. are u thinkning about it while ur bangin? as in, in ur head ur thinkin " dont cum, dont cum" etc....? if u are, either concentrate on something else in the room or count down from 1 million haha.

i was taggin this girl from work, and i was so excited to finally get it in there [put a lot of work into gettin her in the sheets] after 20 mins i was ready to go....used the counting method and was all good for another 20 haha

20. I find if you stop right before you're ready..... and wait until you dont feel it anymore, you can go again for another good while.

though sometimes she doesn't want to stop and it ruins it

and yes being intoxicated / stoned makes it last longer