Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Over 30 but total Noob/Virgin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chaos4, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Thanks to all for the very helpful replies so far. I may have ruined 2 of my females but it is what it is. Maybe I should move this thread to "Outdoor grow journals"--not sure.

2. Also bookmarked that site--I should've been more careful but worst case scenario I can harvest extra seeds for next time.

3. Reminds me of breaking bad, much respect to you.

4. From the "Natural Medicines Comprehensive database":

"The applicable parts of marijuana are the flower and leaf. Marijuana contains cannabinoids, including tetrahydrocannabinol (THC, dronabinol), that act on the central nervous system (CNS) (13). The THC concentration is highest in the flowers and leaves and lowest in the stems, roots, and seeds (6)."

So even in a worst-case scenario right now, the female leaf is bound to have SOME cannabinoids, right? Right? Perhaps I can make loose-leaf tea with them.

5. Have you managed to get a hold of some herb to tide you over until your plants bare fruit? If not, I really suggest you do. Insomnia is terrible, and the single best thing I've ever found for it is bud, It's just not worth torturing yourself by holding back and waiting solely on the crop.

Even if you're in it for the high (obviously most people are, lol) you should enjoy the medical perks that accompany it as well. :)

Good luck on your grow, man.

6. Edibles if worst comes to worst? And I am not experienced in growing BUT I am really glad to see pics! I remember first posting in this thread. You should start a grow journal(IF you are comfortable) and move it to the growing section. I am sure they will give excellent advice!

7. Considering a single plant is around 1-2 lbs, and I only get a quarter ounce (7 grams) of dank for 100$ in my area, 50 potential plants for 130 is pretty good. I would say if the first plant works out well then you got yourself a pretty good supply. Too bad I can't risk growing or I'd do the same thing as you.

8. [quote name='"Javarius Reptar"']Reminds me of breaking bad, much respect to you.[/quote]

Fucking love that show.
    :smoke:

9. WAIT!

Get rid of the males BUT for Gods sake DO NOT get rid of the girls even if they are knocked-up!

Not only do you get the seeds for next time but you can still smoke the bud.

Before the seedless green came about, in the late `60's, ALL the Cannabis sold had seeds in it.

I know it's hard for some of you to believe but that's a fact.

10. Believe me I'm aware of the irony. ;) No, my one friend who is able to get has been dry for many many months. However, although I've never tried this particular strain that I'm growing, it's not really known for its sleep-promoting properties--it's supposed to be more for the day, apparently. Thanks for the luck. :)

11. Oh I never planted all 50--I planted 10. I got carried away--I got 50 because it was such a big discount. Being such a noob, I had no idea how much each plant could potentially last; if I did I likely would've gotten much less--discount or no. Thank goodness they actually shipped and appear to be much more than so-called "souvenir" seeds.:eek:

12. Ah, so you're saying there ARE still some cannabinoids in the females, albeit at reduced levels. I still was hoping for a grow with maximum potency, but this is still much better news than the alternative. So the females will stay. I kind of feel bad for the 2 males--they did nothing wrong, lol--but I'm going to get rid of them now.

13. They did do somethin wrong! They didn't produce the wanted product..

14. I remember looking at this post awhile back and thinking of how noob you are and look at you now growing herb...respect man.

15. Dude, thank God you read my post before trashing the ladies.
    Treat them right and you will be pleased with what the girls deliver for you.

IMO you have done a very good job for the first time out without knowing jack about what you were doing.
    I was in the same boat with my first grow in `58. didn't know shit about growing Cannabis but we didn't have any other choice, the only dealer we knew was 600 miles away.

You are lucky in as much as there are places like Grass City where there are people who can help. When I grew that first time there wasn't any info on growing Cannabis to be had.

16. I think the OP needs a grow journal now.

17. If I do that, It would only make sense to post the more detailed photos, as well as point out the plants' exact ages....Most of the people I know--with only one real exception--wouldn't approve of this and I'm afraid they'll stumble upon it in an image search and then put two and two together (I know, unlikely).

Incidentially, the exception I know is a good babysitter but an even worse botanist than I am, lol.

Anyway, I might create a "post-grow journal" if I feel that the coast is clear.

18. How would they connect it to you in anyway lol? You think the people who wouldn't accept that you're doing this search anything weed related? Not very likely imo, but to each is own I guess

19. cheers man. you are no longer a virgin noob to our eyes.

20. 50 seeds? Oh that's only 50-150 oz