Outside

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lBangarang, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Smokin a juicy jays blueberry ice dank on the back porch and i had to sneak out bc im visiting my mom, the scariest person I know who still doesn't know I smoke pot or plays dumb? Idk she asked me a few weeks ago when I visited and i left a lighter laying around, I said it was for melting my eyeliner hahaha I'm 25 I think the show is just for novelty at this point. She never asked me these questions before :) and when it was found in my room in highschool it was always blamed on somebody else by my fam bc I'm an angel lol. Currently timing my moms snores through her window to know if she's asleep enough to sneak back in or if I should wait on the Doritos bag lol this shits good ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. [SUB]Girl I feel you..I had to sneak out for the longest to smoke with my friends because my parents were against me hanging with them. Basically when I got caught I tried to keep all my friends out of it but they knew cause I was going over their house everyday. In their words "you don't just sit there and play video games everyday for 8 hours" lol. I'm 20 years old though so I'm still living with them while I attend university in my city. I don't like to break my parents rules so I don't smoke at all around my house. Only my friend's houses and I never come home smelling like smoke. It's worked cause my dad said today he was proud of me. They're cool with drinking and think that's all I do and that I gave up weed.[/SUB]

What they don't know can't hurt I guess?? But I don't plan on getting caught again because I'm way more mature and careful now. I don't want to disappoint my parents either because i do plan on doing something with my life. This is the perfect blend of two lives together though:) Good luck with staying safe smoking around your mom though! Never get cocky sneaking out cause the moment you let your guard down you'll get caught! LOL

Peace!

• Like Like x 2
  3. did you get the lighter back?

• Like Like x 2
  4. #4 Ponyboii2, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2014
    My mom is super against weed, and has caught me numerous times. I've also admitted to her when she asked. Fack it, no point in lying. But NOW, after I've been caught numerous times and don't wanna worry mg mum, I will proceed to be more responsibles.

Edit: maybe ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. haha yes of course

6. She knows. She's in denial since no matter what you're still her little angel. I dare you to go for the bag though: YOLO! (If the kids are still doing that these days lol)

Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Yup, you're spot on. My drive home today was shit without my little saved half a jay and thumbnail size nug stowed away in my laptop bag... where I put my shit bc it has a lot of pockets. Mom never did say anything about it, and probably won't unless I make the first move like whys she going thru my stuff? Possibly, I was too stoned the other night and misplaced it but man I always kno where my shit is lol. It's not that big of a deal bc it wasn't that much weed so I guess I just need better hiding places..... next forum ;)

it just sucks bc I kno my mom doesn't like it so I keep it concealed away out of respect in her home, and she possibly went thru my stuff and stole from me! I kno neither one of us will bring it up... and she spotted my gas for the way home so lol I guess it's just one of those things.... letting it go-- how would anyone else handle this? Don't ask don't tell right? lol

8. Update: I found it in the backpack of many pockets *sigh* all good I just can't believe I didn't find it when I was really looking bc I checked that pocket with my hand over and over like 10 times but I guess I never did really look....

9. I love smoking outside! I have a couple of Juicy Jays but I can't roll J's for shit. I can only roll a good blunt...

10. I love the feeling of having a parent who wont do shit but says its not good for you. Id smoke right next to her haha..