Outside or inside?

Discussion in 'Security' started by SilverBudDaBest, Jan 18, 2011.

1. I was thinking Of growing a plant (or two) for my own personal use, and I am not sure about where I should grow them. Don't worry about materials and methods, i am pretty much set in that field. The problem is, I still live with my parents, but I am willing to take the risk of growing in their house because there are plenty of secluded areas where I could hide my plants. Inside, I could locate my plant in the attic, or possibly a closet. I need ideas on how to mask the smell. Also, I was wondering if it could be possible to put the plant along with the light inside of a box, cracked open. Basically, I need some way to hide it in the attic. Overall, growing inside seems rather risky to me. Outside my house there is a large forest that has plenty of secluded areas in which no one could find my plant. Better yet, if they did it is not in my possession. Also, if I plant it outside I will have to wait until spring, worry about animals eating it, and the plant wouldn't receive as much attention. Besides the forest, we have a deck with a large area beneath it that I could possibly locate the plant. This is a solid idea, except for the fact that there is little sunlight reaching in there. Which idea do you guys think is the most solid?

2. inside wouldnt be to smooth for you. the deck idea is horrible your parents will smell the plants as soon as they walk outside. here is a way to keep it cheap and worry free outdoors. this is how i used to grow. since youre growing in the woods you can grow more plants. so get about 20 to 50 seeds and fill up some beer cups with potting soil(after you germinate them of course) and grow them in your closet for about 4 or 5 weeks before the beginning of may. dont worry they only reek when their budding atleast most dont. in the mean time find areas in the woods that are secluded yet get alot of sunlight. next get yourself some large 50 gallon trash can(with lids, to keep your water in if you arent near a water supply), watering can, and a trash bag(for pesticides, etc) and chicken wire and get them in dark green colors or paint them. if youre using the 50 gallon trash cans then in the go out into the most center location of your crops and dig holes big enough for them to sit down in this will keep em cool. stash your watering can and baggy full of goodies nearby. come may go out and plant. the key is to make em look natural so no rows or anything uniform. plant in small scattered groups. and place the chicken wire around each plant. visit them every 2 days and water, everyday once its really hot and dry out. come october-november youll have bud and alot of it. it takes longer outdoors but the plants get fuckin huge!!! which gives them more nodes= more bud for you :smoke:

3. You're right man, I probably will grow outside. Thanks for the help. Do you think I should plant them near trees or just scattered around?

4. Have a look for a movie/video called Never Get Busted (again?) Its an ex drug cop that spills all the little things that they use to discover outdoor and indoor grow setups etc, i found this stuff most interesting for outdoor method(s) - glad i watched the two volumes.