Outside growing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by AbominableShredman420, May 11, 2015.

1. I need to find a safe and secure place for outside growing i just want to experiment and see if i can grow my bag seeds. Then obviously identify the males and take em put and make some sick rope! Lol (most of the seeds are bc big bud) cause that's what it mostly is up here in the western part of the great white north. Can anyone give me some tips? And has anyone ever done this?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Just find a secluded spot where you get sunlight for long periods of time and has a good medium. Im pretty much doing the same but I have a family member to help me if I can't contact him I come to the forums.

3. I have a very nice secluded spot outdoors but im tired of almost getting bit by snakes. Was inches away from metting my maker by a copperhead today. Tired of that shit.  Next year im saying fuck
    outdoors & going with 1 plant in my closet at a time. Will grow outdoors when i can do the shit in my backyard.