outside growing in a pot

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by LadyJishere, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Hey Everyone! This website and Forum Rocks!:hello:

I want to grow outdoor in a pot but i don't want the plant to grow higher than 3 feet, can i control the height? and is it possible to flower inside after growing outside? Any responses will help :D

P.S. I live in sunny Florida :cool:

thanks.... LadyJ

2. Presumably this is for stealth reasons. Yes, this is easy, just tie her down - I simply tie the top of my girls to a heavy bit of concrete, bending them well over. It also helps to increase the yield, as then every branch tries to be the main cola.
    But I think you should decide if you want to be an indoor or outdoor grower. Good luck.

3. I was going to say that i have heard of tying down for that reason, if it is not too much of a hastle can some1 post a pic of a tied down plant

4. Look in my grow 2006 thread. Some tied down plants there. You can´t see much more than the strings though.

5. alright thanks

6. Hi fellow Floridian! I grow in pots incase I need to move them if a hurricane hits. I live in the panhandle so the odds of getting hit are pretty good. Most of my girls are well over 6 ft. but I've got a couple of indica's that are under 3 ft. without pruning or tying them down. They are short but they still produce a good amount of bud. It's not easy finding seeds that are pure indica. Most commercial herb is sativa/indica cross. Your best bet is to order seeds from a seed bank. Nirvana seeds ships to US and has a descent sellection for cheap. Its a small price to pay to get good genetics. If thats not a option look for the bud that has a heavy body high "couch-lock" and you probably found some descent indica to plant. Sativa has more of a "headie" motivational buzz. Sativa's will grow up to 8 ft. and in your case would need to be tied down. You could also start your seeds late in July so they wouldn't grow to full size before they flower. This is a Afghani that should produce about 4 ounces or more by October. Good luck & Godspeed!

Attached Files:

• 3ft.JPG
      3ft.JPG
      File size:
      99.4 KB
      Views: