outside grow in the uk

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ablaman, Oct 1, 2009.

1. anyone got any good tips on an gorrilla gardening outside grow , type of weed to use that copes and flowers early enough for uk climate. I have started an outside grow this year in a clearing in some woodland. From about 34 plants that I started off inside , only about 7 have made it . They are ak 48 and turned out quite scrawnny . If they survive long enough to crop I reckon i will get no more than 3 oz of em all. Is it worth it ?:confused:

2. next year im going to grow outside and i live in the uk

3. They wont make it. You have left it too late in the year.

4. Hi ,

I started them in march

5. Well good luck with it. Prey 4 lots of sunshine and intermitant showers:wave:

6. I'm just gonna grow some autoflowering plants outdoor next year, cus I want them flowering June-August to get the good sunlight.

And If your plants aren't close to finishing up already, they're not gonna make it this year.

7. Ah i see. I thought you had planted recently.

Well they should be very close to cutting then. Like tomorrow, lol.

Any pics?

8. I always though that reckon was a redneck word..... Going to have to look up the origin now. Are there rednecks in the UK? HA!

9. Thats a new one on me . I will look into autoflowering.cheers. If it stays mild i might get a bit off em .hope so lol

10. No piks soz. anyway they aint lookin to sexy

11. Dont really know what a redneck is, i have heard the term though. What is it m8