Outlast.

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by MrTRAPPER1017, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Restarts the PS4..it downloaded and installed with no problems...played it super high with no lights, love it so far.

2. Im gonna play probably tomorrow on my roommates ps4 lol, i own one too but he already bought the year of online so i was like fuck it, why buy one when theres no games for it, just hes on all the time so shieeeet. 

I havent smoked up in a while, maybe 3-4 weeks now and even then its been shitty weed but ill have some nice buds tomorrow try and run through it in one night all high n shit. 

3. 2 hours in, high as all hell, this game is scary but i can already see its replay value being at zero, kinda dissapointing, beyond collectibles i mean it just wouldnt be fun. 

4. I thought it was really good! Awesome graphics and atmosphere. Ending was a little disappointing but I was scared most of the play through haha

5. Hopefully that vr headset drops and is compatible with the dlc!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

6. I cant even complete this game its such a head melt

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I dunno why people thought the ending sucked, I thought it was good. It's a horror game, it's not like it's gonna have a happy ending where Miles escapes the asylum. It was unexpected, I didn't expect Wernicke to betray me.

I liked the game a lot and can't wait for the Whistleblower DLC.

8. #68 telf14, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2014
    Thanks for ruining the ending for me buddy

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Have it so many pop ups its a good game i recommend this to everyone

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #70 Skywalker298, May 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2014
    Has anyone played the DLC yet?Its okay but I like the new take on it.Its supposed to be a sequel and a prequel

11. I haven't finished it yet lol. I should get back to it just been into BF4 alot.

It's really awesome, way scarier than the original IMO. Wait til you get to The Groom, he's utterly terrifying. As usual, the great visual and sound design sell the world very well.

It does get pretty graphic though

13. The dlc is the scariest shit ever... I can't play it medicated

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

14. 1:30 am with all the lights off wearing a headset might not have been the best time to play this for the first time hahahaha God. Almost had a heart attack

15. If anyone wants to know how I feel about this game, this pretty much sums it up

[​IMG]

16. I just found out you can get this game for $20 on Xbox One and it sounds hella scary.

I kinda wanna wait until i meet a girl tho, because watching scary movies is probably my favorite dating activity lol, and this game is only like twice as long as a movie so itd be doable in one evening.

^ that probably sounded gay, buttfuckit

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. You won't complete it in one night unless you are pro.

I played it for about 3 days and then gave up because I feared for my health.

18. Lol i might just get it this weekend then. When you say 3 days, does that also include the DLC?

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Nah just the original game.

You can totally complete it in one night if you stick with it for the 3 to 4 hours it takes. I agree with savouring the experience though, I liked it enough that I wish I could erase my memory of it and play it fresh again.