Outdoor vs indoor sog ??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Chingon420, Aug 1, 2013.

1. I know I'll get lots of shit for this question ! But here I am with lots of clones and outdoor flowering season is 2 weeks away and indoor is hella expensive with my air condioting bill put together , would I gain more weight in an outdoor grow vs the indoor grow ? Same vegging time ...??

2. Sog so sea if green. How bi are the pots. I think sog in like 1/2 gal-1 gal pots. That will be hard outside with the heat and rootballs.

3. With the proper pots you will always yield more outside. Inside buds seem a bit more dense but nothing beats the sun. My back yard is almost a sea of green. I just have walking room. Lol I live this shit.

4. [quote name="Kronicly Insane" post="18440019" timestamp="1375337975"]With the proper pots you will always yield more outside. Inside buds seem a bit more dense but nothing beats the sun. My back yard is almost a sea of green. I just have walking room. Lol I live this shit.[/quote

I'm gonna plant them in the ground but with a small hole like a 3 gallon size filled with potting soil

5. Dig a bigger hole. Plants need the room for roots to spread. The larger the roof system the more bud it can produce.

6. I'm going with 3gal unground holes filled with potting soil

7. Like this

Attached Files:

8. Very nice.  What strain do you got going there?

9. About 15-20 different ones. To many to name. GDP, white widow, grapefruit badass, super silver haze , green, blue and purple cheez cuts and the list goes on.

10. I have 12 different strains in my garden and 14 plants. Last years where smaller and I had just 7. I burned through outdoors too quick this year so I stepped up my game. I have spent many sleepless nights reading and learning everything I can. Garden looks great Sgt.

11. Sweet.  That's a great line-up.  Do you have any problems growing hazes to full maturity in your neck of the woods?

12. Since you only have 2 weeks i think 3 gallons will be enough space. Maybe up it to 5. You should yield more outside, but indoor bud will sell for more. Outdoor bud has all the particles from the air in it, plus you never know when it will rain or frost and ruin your crop. If i was you i would get the clones now, do your outdoor grow, donate that bud to the dispensaries, and then start an indoor grow. Indoor bud has more bag appeal and better taste. Plus you can grow whatever exotic strain you want.