Outdoor Summer Grow Journal! (pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by BongBeast420, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Ok guys here are two of my plants, this is my first grow and im hopeing they do well. I only have 2 plants growing as of now but i have 3 more seeds germinating, so hopefully i will have atleast one more plant. Lmk what you guys think and if i should do anything else. I will try to post new pics daily. Thx in advance!:D

[​IMG]
    Plant 1, 1st day sprout

[​IMG]
    ,Plant 1, 3rd day
    [​IMG]
    Plant 1, 4th day
    [​IMG]
    Plant 2, 4th day

Srry for shitty pics (cell phone) and the reason i only have 1 pic of the 2nd plant is because the person that planted them planted the 2nd one way to deep so i had the move it up out of the dirt on the 3rd day (btw the day means from sprouting)

2. Nice start, good luck!!

3. I myself have started a new grow and was curious as when to start fertz and what type of fertz?

4. Ok heres some new pics today, I also moved them into a better place with more light.

[​IMG]
    1st Plant, 5th day (little spots are water drops)

[​IMG]
    Plant 2, 5th day (shitty pic, plant still recovering from bad planting!:rolleyes:)

I was also wondering what i can start ferting with in the next week or so, I found some tomato nutes that are 9-12-12 and some miracle grow tomato fert 18-18-21. which do you guys think i should use? Or should i go straight to the flowering nutes? I also found some miracle grow that is 15-30-15. Lmk what you guys think!;)

5. Any suggestions at all? really wondering what to do about nutes as soon as there old enough.:confused:

6. Ok heres new pics!

[​IMG]
    Plant 1, Day 6

[​IMG]
    Plant 2, Day 6

Finally got a good sunny day, It's been raining the past 3 days. Plant 1 really grew alot today from the glorious sun!:D

7. Ok guys heres some more pics from today

[​IMG]
    Plant 1, 7th Day.

[​IMG]
    Plant 2, 7th Day. I forgot to water them yesterday sense we got alot of sunny weather the past 2 days and it kinda shriveled up, i think it will be fine tho. Lmk what you guys think!

8. Hey guys heres a recent pic of the plant today, the 2nd one ended up dying:mad: So here is the pic from today

[​IMG]

It's looking pretty good, any suggestions on when and what to start ferting with? I would really like some input! Thx:D

9. :confused: i need some help real bad
    ive jsut started to germinate sum of my seeds
    one of htem has sprouted and hte others still have a bit to go
    but im goign for an ooutdoor grow due to risk of being caught by parents however
    where i live, in england, there is a weird climate atm like sunny hlaf the day rain the rest
    will this kill my plants?
    and is there anyway to avoid this without the use of an obvious wooden structure?

10. Well just to let you know, this is my first grow so I dont know everything yet. The only thing i would worry about is amount of light and amount of water, where I live it does this a few days a week. Just make sure they dont get over watered and they get atleast 6 hours of direct sunlight. Other than that you shouldnt have any problems, just check the weather so you dont water them and then it rains on them again, that could end in over watering. Any other questions just post up! :D

11. any suggestions on when to transplant? how big should it get before transplant?

12. Ok so I guess every1 starts ferting at about a month old right? so i guess il do that and wait till it's about a foot tall before transplanting. Any1 lmk if this should be done sooner.

13. take that plant out of the cup as soon as possible, its almost outgrown it. once your plant has 5 official sets of leaves you can start giving nutes but only in small amounts and when you switch to flowering id recommend another 2 bulbs, maybe 3 depending on its size and needs. see how you go ill keep and eye on this thread for you too. peace!

14. wow man, thx for your help. Also what exact bulbs do i need for flowering?

15. warm white, same color spectrum as a hps

16. Is this an outdoor grow? In that case you are far too late to get any kind of yield.

I would make these an indoor grow if you want to persevere with them this year, and it would appear you are considering that.

Do a search on types of lights, there is masses of info.

17. Ok guys today is day 12 sense sprout and iv decided to move this shit indoors! well atleast inside a wood shack! :D Anways i got (4) 26w Daylight 6500k CFL's and I transplanted into this 3 gallon bucket, heres what it looks like!

[​IMG]
    Plant shot

[​IMG]
    Plant with light over it

[​IMG]
    Lol, this is the ghetto box over it to contain the light some. Im building a box with good venting and im proubly gonna make a reflector for the light aswell. Lmk what you guys think! Thx :p

18. not bad man that box is pointless (my opinion) cardboard just absorbs light, and has no reflective qualities and you may give your plants heat stress, be carefull.

19. Yeh the only reason I put that box over it was to keep ppl from seeing it. It's looking pretty nice today, not sure when imm building a box for it, il try to do it sometime this week.

20. Well im starting have a problem with ants, idk if there hurting the plant but there certainly all around the inside of the pot, they dont seem to go on the plant tho. Any advice?