Outdoor Stealth Grow?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Growawayy, May 15, 2016.

1. Hi guys, I'm seeking some help for a possible grow.

So first for some backstory. I live in a state (in Aus) which has decriminalized marijuana for up to 100 grams or 1 plant. For these offences you simply get a fine of $50-$150.

I suffer from depression and anxiety, for which I regularly see a psychologist. I started smoking/vaporizing MJ for these reasons about 6 months ago, and I've found it has benefited me dramatically during anxiety/stress related episodes.

I also live with my parents, who like most don't believe in legalization apart from those suffering from sever epilepsy/seizures. This rules out them supporting my decision to medicate with MJ (which they don't know about).

I've resorted to thinking of doing a stealthy outdoor grow, so I know what I'm getting and have no issue of being ripped off, as well as it being a learning experience for me.

My current plan is to have one small plant growing in a green waste wheelie bin (http://www.ipswich.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/image/0007/10141/green_bin.jpg) behind my shed (about 1.5 meters between shed and back fence), which doesn't seem to ever be visited by my parents. This would see enough sunlight, but would be discreet enough for it not to be noticed by anyone.

I'm wondering if this is a plausible plan of action, or if this is batshit crazy. If it is the latter, what other recommendation would you guys make (doesn't have to be growing-specific) for me to achieve high quality bud.

Thanks heaps guys.

2. Honestly, I would say it's not worth getting caught by your parents but that's your choice. Marijuana has a very distinctive smell when it's budding. If you do decide to grow there, I would look into auto flowering plants as they stay small and are much easier to keep stealthy.