Outdoor question please help...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Nokia6800, May 23, 2005.

1. I am going away on Wed and my plants are about 3 and a half inches tall. They are young. I had thoughts that my indoor grow box would be completed but it is not. Now i am going away in 2 days and i dont know if they will be okay if i plant them outdoors. I have a great spot with sun light but im not sure if they will be okay because they are small. I understand that 2 weeks should have been the time but i dont have that. Do you think they will be okay or should i put them outside and keep them in the pots ( i can burry the pots in soil) until i get back and they are larger. I only have 40 watt light on them now because my grow box isnt ready and they are streching. Also will they be confused going from 18/6 now what i have them to normal daytime hours about 7:30am to 8:00pm?

Thanks guys need answers quick...

Eric

2. hmm do you have someone to water them? or is there running water near by if theres running water then theres a good chance that the roots will suck up the water and it should be fine, but alot of little animals like to eat themwhen they are smaller...

3. Yea there is a creek near by them. I am going to have to plant them outside and start a northern lights for indoor grow box. I will update and take pictures...