Outdoor plants . What to do

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Freddyblack420, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Got some seeds from a few different bags of weed so I thought I'd plant them and they doing alright up to now in my garden ,, any thoughts as to what I should do..
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

2. Add 25% vermiculite to your soil. It allows water drainage. And do not over water, that's the number one cause of plant death for newbies.

Sent from Cannabis Heaven

3. PS - Put only one plant in each container.

Sent from Cannabis Heaven

4. Anyone know what's going on with this leaf !?
    image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Iv been "putting my own effort in" for 5 years now just never got around to finishing a grow with the laws in the UK

6. Your soil looks funky on the yellowing one. If soil what kind, what have you feed them? The people stem is a sign of magnesium deficiency. Get Cal mag or Epsom salt for that. You also should real read up on the proper soil type. I think a lot of issue are from that.

Secret room

7. The medium is pure coco coir , and thanks il have a read into magnesium deficiency and other Nutes

8. Ya, you need to feed and water every day in coco. You should also mix in 25% perlite to help with drainage but it won't hurt if you don't have it. Get a good quality hyrdo nute like floranova or the mirco/grow/bloom mix. Also look up iorn heads method on here. He makes great things happen in coco and has lots of knowledge to share.

Secret room

9. Again, thanks a lot man . I love the help and advice , I'm using bio bizz Nutes but not been watering everyday as the coco is still damp ?? Does that not matter with coco ? Maybe this is why they are growing so slowly !

10. Could really do with some advice with my indoor autoflower grow haha your gonna love this ...
    image.jpeg image.jpeg
    My tiny autoflower under CFL light

• Like Like x 1
  11. Well ain't she a little thing. I'm sure you know it's lack of light most likely keeping her that small. You need min 100 true watts and that is low. Also do you have drain holes in the pots? Coco should be watered often and with food. I water my coco every day with floranova bloom, even if the coco is damp. I doubt you can over water coco as long as there is proper drainage.

Secret room

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'm just a beginner trying to finish a crop haha , i have 2 autoflowers under a CFL bulb each and then iv got 3 photoperiod strains in my garden under natural sunlight.. I live in the UK so Yano ;) Pretty shitty weather , my autos have stated flowering but as you can see one of them is tiny like a bonsai nug lol... Iv been reading a lot and doing my research and have learnt a lot too so I thought I'd be ready... Looks like I need a lot more knowledge about proper environment and nutrients

• Like Like x 1
  13. It's not that hard after a little reading. Try to use a good organic soil for your 1st run. I'm sure you can get your hands on some pretty cheap ( just no miracle grow or related products). Add 1/4 perilate and you won't need to worry about pH as long and you just use water and organic nutes. PH should be close to the proper range but ph adjusting can kill the stuff in a organic soil. Just my 2 cents.

Secret room

• Like Like x 1
  14. PAIN is the first word that comes to mind when seeing these ladies. You could have yielded more with more effort. Also that light in the indoor pic with the shoebox looks way too close move it a bit away. Remember the skin on a human should not be that close to the light. I don't care what kind it is. Put the back of your hand that close to the light if you feel heat. That baby and remember she's still a baby will feel it 100 x more than you. Also that soil looks horrible for nutes. I use earth soil and never used coco and never had problems. The leaves say a lot. Mine don't do what yours do. Almost yellow. Super bright neon green is not a good sign. Also the spots on them and the wilting. I believe you have stressed them way too much already. If your going to beat them up, you should when they are mature. Good Luck!

Remember the amount of love you give it will be represented in the final product. And sometimes less is more, example quit wasting money on coco or special soils. What about the forest soil in your area. If those trees do wonders in that soil, maybe its worth trying.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'm just using coco coir and using organic bio bizz grow and bloom.. The bulbs are not hot at all the generate no heat at all and keeping in mind that these are autoflowers and my first shot at growing they are on a countdown and iv just not had the right stuff or knowledge to fix the problems.. But I will just be happy to see them both them both through to harvest ... The plant on the right... The stem is really Sturdy and won't let me bend over for LST. But as I said its my first grow and il be happy to see them through to finish :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. image.jpeg image.jpeg
    This is the auto on the right hand side of the pic... Although small, she looks rather healthy... Now they have both been in the same space for the duration of their lives the tiny only is a critical auto and this one is a formula 1 auto strain.. Maybe different genetics have played a part in the difference...

• Like Like x 1