Outdoor plants might be in trouble? (pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by EASYlivin, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Okay. So, 30 plants were originally planted in my woods. They were hardly getting sunlight so I took 15 of them and put them into the sun. This is some of the plants that were moved from the dark woods to the sunny area. Suprisingly these plants are over a month old. They were moved 4 days ago. It rained today too. These pics were taken today. Each pic is a different plant. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
    [​IMG]
    Haha this plant was chomped on by bugs before it was moved (below)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. well givn that they have enough sunlight, you should be fine. unless your soil is too moist or they arent gettn fed or sumthin. maybe the roots are competing with something else. dunno man just wait a bit longer

3. Yeah they get enough sun. They were getting 1 hour of sunlight MAX before i moved them. Now they get 7 hours at least. So ill give it time then take more pics in a week.

4. 1 hour on sun ligth haha... ye man that's a big problem..... 7 hours is perfect

5. haha. yeah. but when they were planted, there were no leaves on the trees so the sun got to them. I was just thinking dumb.