Outdoor planting

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by KiddCadaver, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Ok so I've been really busy and haven't been able to start my seedlings yet and was wondering when's the latest I can start my seedlings and put them outside??? Please guys I really want to grow this year and need to know if I need to get on the roll.

2. Where do you live? Give yourself a good 4 months. I'd say late May

3. #3 KiddCadaver, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    In eastern North Carolina, about an hour from the outer banks

4. u are going to want to put them out asap. just be sure that its after the last frost... these next two weeks after 4/20 are prolly the most popularly recommended start times. get on your shit bruh times a tickin. This is my motto (stolen from someone on here that I cant remember) "An ounce of effort is a pound cured"

5. #5 KiddCadaver, Apr 19, 2011
    I like that saying man, and I'm gonna start germing as soon as I get some seeds, I've had to stop smoking for a while because I'm trying to get a job and I've been asking people for seeds and everyones just so dam stingy, I really hope I can get some asap

6. best of luck playa

7. #7 clodhopper, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2011
    Hey kidd

Nc- buddy you can seed plant until about july 15 or so. Im at 37+, ky - and i have a late planting every year. Last year i popped 10 seeds on july 10. The plants generally grow to about 3' tall and yield 4 ozs, maybe a little more. Its often freebies that i grow to see if its something i would want to grow.

Ive also sometimes start seeds of a longer flowering plant -Jack herrer type sativa's on 12/12 and then set them out a few weeks later in mid july. They continue in flower and finish in early Oct. Grown normally they woudnt finish until mid nove.

8. for sure, but wont u get more out of it the sooner u start?

9. Ok guys so I've finally gotten some good bag seed today and I got them planted, and I have to say today was probably the seconded scariest day in my fuckin life, so at first we were at the school greenhouse working on planting them after school were I do my senior project which is cloning tomato plants so teachers are use to seeing me out there and never come and bother me, so me and my best friend are setting here planting like 50 seeds and this dam teacher walks up and says oh what are you guys planting now, I got totally freaked out and hid the seeds real quick, ok so then she left and we finished planting the seeds, so we load up the plants to put them in the woods for a while till they pop out of the ground, well we park at this church then I start to run in the woods with this big ass tray of pots and this guy roles up behind us and my friends yellin hurry the fuck up man I set them bitches down jump in my dam truck and roll of and the guys just setting there staring at us, so my friend drops me off down the road so I can go get the plants just in case he calls the cops, so I sneak through the woods get the plants start walkin back and there in my fuckin face out of nowhere is a dam trail cam, so I turn the fuck around get back to the road so my friend can pick me up, so we decide to pick a different piece of wolds out in the middle of fuckin nowhere so he stops let's me get out and wouldn't you know it a dam car rolls up on us with me with plants in hand, I jump in the back of the truck and we take off. Finally after all that we found a spot and got the plants there without being seen. But now my grow partner is scared out of his fuckin mind to help me, and I know most of this could have been avoided if we had planed a little better. So guys what do you think and what should I tell my friend to make him feel a little better about growing, and what should we do next time to avoid so many incidents, just plan a little better?

10. plan alot better... if i were ur friend id say fuck this too... cant be sloppy in this business bruh, ur gunna wind up robbed, hurt, or in jail quick the way ur handlin this shit. u gotta know what ur doin weeks before it has to be done and have back up plans if originals dont work. plan plan plan.

11. #11 KiddCadaver, Apr 21, 2011
    See we had shit planed out but out of nowhere the plans had to change due to certain circumstances, and we had to find a place in like 30 minutes, I'm not sloppy like this at all man I've been doin so much looking for spots on foot and google earth I guess it was just a bad day