Outdoor Plant not looking too healthy

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Mkmedicalgrower, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Hi all, I have been growing for 2 years and can't get my head around what is going wrong with this grow. This is a ‘Panama x Malawi’ 100% Sativa that has been growing well outdoors until the last week or so... I have applied a light worm tea solution to see if that would help it out but no luck, am not an expert when it comes to Deficiencies etc so would love your opinions, Our weather is ranging between 20-25C (68-77 Fahrenheit) so that can’t be the problem, I haven’t fed it anything crazy, Your help would be greatly appreciated,
    ThankYou all in advance =D

Attached Files:

2. U have something going on in ur soil. I don't grow ur style. So wait for help

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thankyou

4. Can you tell us what your soil mix and mulch is?
    Have you sprayed anything on the leaves?

• Like Like x 1
  6. The soil use is Biobizz Light mix with 25% worm castings, the mulch I use is just wood shavings I get from my neighbor, I also added a small handful of homemade vegetable compost on the surface as food for the worms.

7. No spraying at all on leaves! Usually foliar feed some kelp extract but definitely not when the plant looks like this..

8. Have you taken a close look for bugs or anything like that?
    It looks more like bugs or disease instead of nutrient deficiency.

• Like Like x 1
  9. One more question.
    Has this plant been in this container the whole time, or have you recently tr ransplanted?

• Like Like x 1
  10. the mulch I use is just wood shavings
    Do you know what type of wood the shavings came from Re Pine, Oak? Or have you used shavings from your neighbour before? Just throwing it out there.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I think you may be right, maybe some type of bug has mined into it?

12. I transplanted it 2 weeks ago, It has tripled in size since but has hit a wall..

13. Good point, but Untreated Pine, he is a professional carpenter and just leaves the bags out for me as I really like them to mulch plants. Also thought I’d add, the shavings haven’t been incorporated into the soil, just on the surface.

• Like Like x 1
  14. #14 Mkmedicalgrower, Apr 12, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2020

15. UPDATE** The plant is looking a lot better, nodes are starting to put on fresh growth, this has literally happened overnight, she looked awful yesterday morning,

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Looks good now!