Outdoor Organic Lavender Kush + Bagseed

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by jzpoonhandler, Jun 28, 2011.

1. #1 jzpoonhandler, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2011
  2. #3 jzpoonhandler, Jun 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2011
    So, i went into the jungle today and low and behold one of my Lavender Kush plants turned out to be a male :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

chopped him right away

[​IMG]

My other LK isn't shoing sex yet but she's a she, i know it. I get over to the second plot and one of my smaller bs plants got eaten to shits and my second largest bs got many leaves eaten off as well....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Momma is doing amazing

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The backup girls are doing awesome

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

whatchu guys think?

3. Omg looking so good....mine are 1month old and arent ANYWHERE near this size....not even growing good...how old are yours?

4. wow looking awesome, that male sucks tho it was a nice plant

5. #6 jzpoonhandler, Jun 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    These babes are 11 weeks old. Males usually show early. So the other ones are definetly females. What do you guys think the yield will be for the mama plant

6. Healthy plants ya got yaself bro

Keep it up:smoke:

7. from seed to that....i dont understand why mine are 1month old and lookin 3 inchs tall with a great photoperiod :)

8. well how many hours of direct sunlight do they get?

9. 12 Hours, im starting to think they were rootbound in the clone form...

10. that could be it, i have no experience w/ clones so i couldnt tell ya but they should be growing faster than you say. Are you using any nutes?

11. update: it rained for the past 2 days so i went to check the girls this morning, they're doing awesomeeeeee take a look;

MOMMY
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

remaining Lavender Kush
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

So heres a few questions;

first of all, what is this shit? its been on most of my plants from the start and hasn't seem to do any damage but i have no clue what it is

[​IMG]

and lastly do these look like pistils to you guys?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Nice lookin plants bro I feel ya on the males I pulled a couple 7 footers that turned out to be males kinda irritated me alittle

Answers to your questions

1. Your are actually correct when you say " what is this shit" It actually is shit bird shit I have some of the same lookin stuff on my plants and im 90% sure it shit so dont worry

2. In my opinion yes it looks like a female but wait a week or so should see that little piece crack open and little tiny white hair come out il keep my fingers crossed for ya

take it easy:smoke::wave:

13. Yea those are definitely pistils. just waiting for those to pop.

The yield for this plant will be very large. I'm thinking around a 6 oz. +

Thanks for the bird shit tip, but when i try to swipe it off it's like part of the plant and it's been happening in a few locations also.

14. I just checked the girls and i actually don't think this is bird shit. It doesn't wipe off and it's actually the leaves that are colored not something on them. Does anyone else have an idea of what it is?

15. Anyone out there?

16. nobody knows?

17. Purple or red plant matter can mean a nutrition deficiency, but i've never seen it like that.

18. Yea i think it might be because of the clay i have in my ground.