Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Outdoor Headies

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bongojongo, Oct 8, 2006.

1. This is 6 grams out of a 1/4 of some outdoor headies that I got for 100. These are some of the best buds I have ever had. I smoked a bowl and was on the brink of tripping lol. I smoked to G-bongs of this today when i woke up at like 12 and was super high for like 3 hours then felt high till like 6

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. that does not look like headdies

3. Regos. Less then a $100 a oz.

4. I get 1/4 that cost 50 and look alot better then that

5. Ya I know it looks real shitty but it smokes real good. But then I get some other stuff for 70 a 1/4 that looks like super dank and smokes like midz. My guy was like ya its outdoor so it looks like midz with the darker green and said I could return it if I didn't like. But its good stuff you just gotta smoke it to believe it.

6. it looks like that because it was packed into bricks and shipped up from mexico, not because its grown outdoors

7. That isnt brick weed. Are you serious?

It looks like some low mids, but weed grown outdoors ends up looking a lot different just because its been exposed to the weather and what not. I beleive him if he says its dank.

8. Looks preety good to me. Some mids :)

9. Weird stuff. I get stuff that looks like mad dank that gets me high as midz but this stuff gets me super high. I don't know lol. Is there such thing as dank weed that looks bad? There is no seeds in it and it has a unique smell. Like haze kind of but I am sure its not haze.

10. lol you've never seen birck weed then.

quick results from google:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. I have a connect on weed shittier than that lol, noone even knows where the kid gets it from (jn reference to the post above), but it looks like mulch it's so disgusting.

12. ^^^ Brick weed is pretty fucking gross... and the REALLY shitty thing is... in my town, that's what most of the pot looks like. :( I'll be lucky to find mids a lot of the time. But it's ok because my boyfriend has some crazy family hookups and he gets some pretty good shit from Salt Lake City every now and then. I'm one of the few lucky people in this gay little town.

13. WOW i dont think i would smoke that if someone paid me too... holy crap

14. that shit is horrible..I asked this girl for a quick 5 dolla holla and she hands me like 3-4g's of that shit..Im like wtf?! :lol:

15. hahhahahah she would prob give u a whole o for $40 lol

16. yea thast the shittiest looking weed i have ever seen it looks like grass, must be just stail ass leavees and stems that were 10 years old

17. yeah that brick looks horrible even the worst of the worst ive ever smoked didnt look a 1/4 that bad. i feel like makin a run to mexico and gettin one of those $100 keys ive heard about then breakin it up and sellin it to dealers i know.

18. weed dosnt have to be lime green and covered with crystals to be dank. ive smoked some shit that looked like your regular everyday mids, and it got my higher than shit ive paid extra for

19. Yea mids can get you high as hell for sure and I would take a fat brick of shwag, spend time breaking it all up and taking out the stems and seeds. Id be smoking eighth blunts and that shit is fun.

20. wtf u can actually build a fuckin house with those bricks....and yea sometimes the weed that looks like mids will fuck you up more then the good looking shit out there...if you ever smoked some g13xhash plant you know what im talkin about...that shit looks dark as fuck but it fuckin layed me out.