Outdoor Growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Reggae420, Mar 2, 2009.

1. I am planning on starting a few plants outdoors, I live in New Jersey and oviously cannot start yet, my question is about when can I start to grow??

2. I would say start in march around the ides. which if you dont know is around the 15th. but it all depends when your usual last snowfall hits. im saying march because where i live we usually get the last blockbuster blizzard in early march. cuz if you plant those babys and then it snows the whole grow is fucked. we planted a couple around march 15 and by september when it was ready to harvest the plant was literally 10.5 feet tall with about 2 foot buds on it. Of course we were amazed even tho it was still just some swag. :smoking::smoking::smoking:

3. when ever the threat of frost is gone after that your pretty much good:smoking:

4. Plant when danger of frost is past and the soil has warmed up. It is much better to start plants inside and even better to use clones so you don't waste time on males.
    This should be posted in the outdoor growing section, there is lots of info there,

5. it all depens on temperatures, mate. anytime is fine so long as temps never drop below 10C. I reckon in New Jersey you can plant towards the end of april..... just a guess, mind you!