Outdoor growing, indoor drying. SMELL PROB ...

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by JoaoPaulo, Sep 5, 2009.

1. Hey GC. I was wondering.. One of mine main reasons for outdoor growing is the fact that I just simply can´t plant indoors because of my parents. No problem from here since I live in a perfect "jungle" eheh. The thing is, how do I dry the damn buds inside my bedroom? It´s gonna be a hard task due to the smell ! I need some hel/advices tks

PLUR

2. ona works.

3. i got same problem kind of luckly my parents are out of town for a whole week or so givin me plenty of time to chop and dry:D

4. why to people think its cool to post gay lists like that ...

1. ur gay
    2. ive seen a million people do it
    3. ???
    4. ^unnecessary
    5. there was some informative info but your list made lame/useless

5. his post>your post

but seriously, make a carbon scrubber if you need. or a ona purifier

6. why do you bother replying to threads if YOU aren't going to make a contribution yourself?

To OP: Im not sure that I would take the drying buds into your parents house, but since you probably will anyways you could always use the brown paper bag drying method. Throw it in a dark closet with some type of air purifier/scrubber in the room and you should be set. Just do not leave the paper bag laying around in the closet though, disguise it, hide it behind things, you don't need to get to it for at least 3 days.

-C

7. thanks for your help, much apreciated.

8. I am in the same predicament. I brought one bud from my plant inside yesterday and the smell was super strong.

Luckily my tenants upstairs will be away at harvest time so I will be using their apartment as my drying room.