Outdoor grow trouble help..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Bigh55, May 6, 2009.

1. hey guys, soo about a month ago i decided i was over wasting hundreds of $ on bud so i decided i was going to buy a couple clones and some seeds. Alright so there is a field near my house which i thought was pretty lope like bushes cover the plant and once it hit about 5 feet i was going to tie it down a little so it wouldn't pop out. And to get to them you have to walk like 1/4 mile down this path then go through theese bushes and under this shelter thing. So i thought it was pretty good. But a couple hours ago i went down there and one of my 3 plants was cut in half and on some of the stems. It looks like a verry clean slice and looked like the person knew what they were doing. So since im a nub at this im not really sure what to do but i have like 3 basic ideas on what i could do and kinda need help from experienced people on what i should do. So im thinking since they are only about a month old i could dig a big hole around each one so i wouldnt damage the roots then attemp to move them somewhere else which im thinking is a huge hassle and might kill the plants. Also i was thinking i could leave a note which is kinda burnt but itt mmmight work or i guess i could just leave them and see how it plays out. Does anyone have any better ideas what i could do or what i should do out of those i deas im sketching superr bad cause i was so proud that they were growing really good and perfect haha so any feedback will be helpful.

2. Well if its a REALLY clean cut, like undoubtedly a machete, then i wouldnt go back!:eek:

But you know rabbits have a great bite and can make a diagonal slice through a small stock thats pretty clean.

I had a rabbit that clean cut wires in half and it looked like someone took wire snippers to um, just at an angle.

3. hmmm yeah that does seem more likely then a person finding them and it is kinda weird how only one is cut. that relieves me alot. and it will regrow right. And haha sorry for all the questions but how would you keep rabbits away

4. If the main stem was cut then i think its dead, but when you do an outdoor grow you will want to find a place thats got decent soil and that has no paths or footprints anywhere. Let nature be your guide on a good grow spot. If I saw one of my plants looking like someone cut it, i'de prolly just leave them and never go back because the DEA and state police put camara's up in the tree's with motion sensors to catch outdoor growers sometimes. A grower last year in my town got busted because a turtle was around his stash with a GPS on its back and the cops put camaras in the woods and busted him, he was a 19 year old kid ffs about to go to college and his life is now fucked...ah sorry im stoned and i rant when im high sometimes, sorry.

5. Next time when you planing to grow on risky place take half empty of cigarette,in pack outside cellophane put 5$ and leave on the ground on the site for week or two.
    If is still there after 2 weeks, you have chance to that place can be safe for growing ... unless you have rabbits in your wood who like to smoke and need money for whore ...

6. Thats actually a good idea Outdoormaster :) I should have thought of that...normally I look for footprints, plants that were napped by humans stepping on them or walking through them, trash, all kinds of shit...and all I had to do was that...lol I think I might do that because im going to plant my 2 indoor sprouts outdoors and i wanna plant them closer to my house. I have a patch of woods I could plant them in that I dont think anybody goes in and its on private property.

7. thanks alot guys for the replies. I built a little fence around them because i decided that i didnt think it was human because the main stem was a very jagged cut and why would they just cut one off. And one more question just to clear things up. The plant was litterly cut like in half and the other piece is gone it was like 15" and its like 4" now haha so more then half but does that mean its dead or should i leave it?

8. Fence are for real jungle where is only animals and you,your decision but I will not use fence there.
    If plant still have some nodes,leave her she will be better then those noncutted ... you will see.

9. that what you doing are pro act, no trash in nature & watch what is trashed there, no new steps cross the grass ,about steps on the soft soil dont even think about, walking only where animals will - not humans,never caming by same road cross the bushes and the grass ... ... ... all are important or I will read any your move in the nature like kids picture book.