Outdoor Grow Question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Shrekislooove, Jul 25, 2014.

1. #1 Shrekislooove, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    Moving the post to absolute noob area

2. If you are too scared to smoke, do not grow.

3. Research before you grow man, don't be scared to smoke it either its not like you can OD on it and I doubt it would be laced unless the person who you get it off is a fuckhead lol

4. Sounds like he/she is growing for medical use with their Paranoid Personality Disorder.  Its a real thing.   I wouldn't trust these guys, they will tell you to lace your roots with Worm Castings and Alfalfa, and doing so will cause major side effects to your plants(they will be big and scary).

5. #5 strangesmoke69, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    Wtf man are you crazy? Worm castings and Alfalfa don't cause bad side effects, its not lacing it it's supplying the plant nutrients to grow, what sort of fucking drugs are you on haha, some idiots lace there buds with fly spray and shit like that, that can cause all sorts of side effect but your tripping out lad

6. lol didn't say bad side effects, said major.  Side effects are side effects good or bad.  I was being a stupid guy, but i meant it in a good way.

7. What do you mean major side effects though it doesn't cause any side effects its called feeding a plant nutrients haha

8. Help this is my 2nd grow and for some reason I am noticing my white pistils turning orange in veg/pre-flower period.they have been outside for lil over 2months and this is the first time I have had this happen in.also have other things going on but could us some really good advice

9. You are fine. I have the same thing happening with mine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app