Outdoor grow moving to indoor grow room?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jabuchan, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Hey all, First time poster here.
    I've looked all over the place and can't seem to get a really good answer. I started my grow outdoors and the initial month to 2 months was horrible. rain every day (Oregon). Didn't get good until Mid june timeframe.
    Now its getting maybe 12 hours of light maybe, and only because I move them twice a day.

I setup a full grow room with LED's Just waiting on a couple fans before its fully setup.
    I just want everyone's opinion on moving them indoors. Good? Bad? Any pro thoughts are welcome! LOL :)

2. First off, I'm not a pro, I've never moved from outside to inside. I'm just interested in what you mean by maybe getting 12h of light because you move them? I don't mean to be derogatory but you do realise that the light count (timer) doesn't just mean direct sunlight right? Any amount of light direct or indirect still counts as hours of light. As far as I door growing get goes I can't recommend it highly enough. But I live in UK lol. Here we just don't get the Temps needed for long enough so indoors is a must for a good result

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

3. Sorry I mean that our spring was horrible! It took until early June before we started getting any sun. Basically the same weather and seasons as the UK but we get about a month of pretty warm weather starting early July. The bad spring really stunted the growth of my 4 girls. (that and me being a novice!)
    First 2 months of their lives was spent under cover so they wouldn't get completely waterlogged from the constant raining and overcast.
    I really want to move these so they get "full sun" under the LEDs 18 hours a day for at least a month or until they start flowering. I'm just worried what kind of shock that would do to them and hoping someone from the indoor community might have done this before?

4. Should be totally fine no lights are intense as the sun, imo plants love consistency of about everything lights, ph, temps, rh etc. Some strains love indoors others not at all (sativas) biggest issue i had moving plants indoors was BUGS coming along an they no longer have any natural predator inside and thrive might consider using a good systematic before bringing the girls in...

6. This time of year I often veg my plants outdoors and bring them in to flower - should be just fine IMO. I've done this a lot and never had an issue.

J