Outdoor Grow Guide

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Corto Malteze, Dec 19, 2008.

1. plants grow like that from time to time. As long as there is no spots or burns on the leaves,don't stress. The plant will even out. I noticed when it's cold my plants do that.

Also, plant the stem in more dirt up to the first set of sprouted leaves. Roots will grow from there.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks beats!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. 4 weeks. More water now? Any other input. New. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431272646.782919.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431272707.945268.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431272732.353086.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. I had this problem as well , cause my situation I put 2 of my plants into pre flower and ended up para lol. got a mate to explain the difference as I had "balls" but are total diff from anonymusbuds pics. the picture pods are hanging or dangling ( like anyones baw sak haha ) on a single stringy bit , whare as mines are "stuck" to the plant. and also my pods are absolutely covered in crystals. until I saw both male and female pods I honestly didn't know.

• Like Like x 1
  5. #1085 dr doobs, Jul 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2015
    hapnin mate. my first grow aswell got 6 photoperiod (3 monsters) and 4 super autos outside. learnerd a lot though so far.
    first up after ur first transplant go into massive pots so your not doing it lots of times.like a 25l +. ANd are they photo or autos? kind of soil aswell? if your giving it tap water leave it out a few days to drop ph. heres a tip I learned.. water them first before transplant as it keeps the soil all together and stops the roots splitin. I put mine out at different sizes and all coming out great. smallest was about 7" with 3 sets of leafs with chicken wire to stop them getting eatin. the leaves go down if over watered and they "reach up" and "follow" the sun like there reaching out to it. and I have only just started learning about trimming so not sure. hope any this helps mate.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Can someone go to the thread Rehnews first time outdoor grow and tell me if i found a good spot?

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Okay, I am a newbie and i am growing just to get a bit of smoke for myself, but of course the more i get the better!!
    I am growing an AutoEuforia guerilla, which is six weeks old, but has had its growth stunted by a slug infestation a few weeks back which left it with only one leaf!! It has now gotten over the trauma of the infestation is in a protected environment.

It is roughly 6-7 inches tall and probably the same in with and seems healthy even though it is so small for its age. I have only been using cow shit as a fert, and i am wondering what nutes i should buy.. I have no idea cos its so small for its age.. The only place i can get nutes is a hardware store which has a pretty wide range of plant feed and stuff,, so what should i get?

Also, i am wondering what sort of yield i should be expecting after the growth stunt... thanksss

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hey what do you think about a soil mixture of 2/3 3B fafard (contains 50% canadian sphangum peat, processed pine bark, and vermiculite) and 1/3 potting soil (dark in color, no additives)? I've used this for outdoors every year as well as a few indoor grows and had no problems. I feel like it holds water very well. I have fox farm big bloom with worm castings for the flowering stage.

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hey how much of that fox farm big bloom would I need for 6 plants this season. What size container should I buy?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hey all,

Grassy noob here. I'm wondering if I can grow Mary Jane year round (outdoor, potted, garden style) in San Diego. The drought has temps high in CA, but weather is pretty temperate and calm year round in my beautiful city. I wanted to start gardening in 2 weeks or so, but everything I'm reading points to waiting for spring. Do any So Cal growers have advice on strains, tips for harvest, etc? Temps will be warm til Dec, but it rarely gets below 50 degrees even in winter. I'd prefer not to move the plants indoors if possible, my backyard gets a lot of light. Should I start from seeds, or clones?

Any advice is appreciated :)

• Like Like x 1

11. grassynsassy, on 25 Aug 2015 - 05:12 AM, said:

Hey all,

Grassy noob here. I'm wondering if I can grow Mary Jane year round (outdoor, potted, garden style) in San Diego. The drought has temps high in CA, but weather is pretty temperate and calm year round in my beautiful city. I wanted to start gardening in 2 weeks or so, but everything I'm reading points to waiting for spring. Do any So Cal growers have advice on strains, tips for harvest, etc? Temps will be warm til Dec, but it rarely gets below 50 degrees even in winter. I'd prefer not to move the plants indoors if possible, my backyard gets a lot of light. Should I start from seeds, or clones?

Any advice is appreciated :)

um...you're a little late bro. Season starts approx. March-April...and ends October November. Its not about the temperature year round. ..its revolves around the amount of daylight we get depending on the season. I definitely suggest feminized seeds which you can order online. So get some seeds and wait til next spring.

• Like Like x 1
  12. http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-medical-marijuana-growing/1265327-so-cal-growers-unite.html/page-449
    You can indeed grow outside year round in so ca.. That is the local So Cal thread and several of the posters do, myself included.. Seeds or clones the trick is to veg under lights inside as big as you can then put them outside to flower.. There are other ways to get it done including lighting up the yard to veg if the neighbors won't care..
    http://forum.grasscity.com/unknown/1245053-american-dream-white-picket-fences-marijuana-so-cal-sun.html/page-138
    Here is my thread maybe it'll give you some ideas..
    HTH.. BNW

• Like Like x 1
  13. I bought early flowerers this year and already have two in curing stages, ones in tha bag and the other is still hanging. Someone gave me a seed and it is still finishing in the pot. Man I'm finding a lot of moth eggs on the buds, pick and squish, BT once a week, but I don't know if I can hold out till the end of the month let alone Oct. I like the cloudy trichs anyway so just as well start the cure on that one too. Boy, a lot of work on this broken body but can't afford to pay for the dispensery.

• Like Like x 1
  14. What about outdoor growing in michigan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  15. BT once a week for the caterpillars and Green Cure weekly as well to keep the Powdery Mildew under control.. I run a bug zapper with the grate cut away and I sweep it clean each morning.. It's work but the reward is Ocean Grown cannabis done outside where Mr. Sun can do his best work..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I'm afraid your done for the season outside that far north.. I'm in So Cal and we really don't get much more then a light frost a couple times during winter and the past few years not even that so I can flower outside all year long.. Order your seeds now and get started for next year along about Feb inside and get them vegging under lights by march or april.. Set out a 4 foot tall plant come mid May..
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  16. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442188871.200954.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442188891.057973.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442188912.502069.jpg how much do u think these 2 plants will produce I have about 40 more days I live in michigan and sorry I don't know how to create me own thread.

Also any tips is helpful thanks

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hey anyone silly enough to be hrowing outdoor in an irish climate (approx 12/12 naturally and cloudy/wet conditions) wanna swap notes....
    My first attempts are 7 weeks old approx 2 foot tall (60cm) and have began to flower in last 5 days..
    My concerns around the tempratures and protecting from frost bite etc.. Any help would be brillant. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  18. #1099 double easy, Sep 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2015
    I grow medical plants and had this young lady come up. Shes maturing but I have no clue what she is . Any help would be great. Thanks

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  19. extremely helpful !

• Like Like x 1