Outdoor grow for first time

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mikered1991, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Hey guys I'm new here. My first post. Woop woop! I germinated my seeds indoors for about a week. Then transplanted them into a big glass pot...dumb move? I have no way of drilling holes so the excess H2o can escape. They are about 4 inches tall each now. In the same pot, I only water when the soul is dry and have been misting the leaves it's probably about a 2 gallon glass pot... Since they are so young. And the season is still fairly early should I destroy them? Or just see what happens? Any information or tips would be great! Thanks friends...lets legalize instead of believing legal lies!!!!

2. Get some real pots,gotta have holes brother...if there rooted(which i wud gues they r)u dont want to mist leaves anymore,can actually atract sun n create burn.

3. I wouldnt destroy them,roots need oxygen so regardless your watering schedule you have to have holes or yur sufficating them.if u can fit a spoon n glass jar try n get underneath the root n transplant it n2 a real pot.my 1 and 3 gal pots have (9) 1/2 holes drilled n bottom(8 in a clock formation n one n middle)makes overwatering nxt to impossible..

4. Thank you man. I was able to transplant them . and it's been 2 days and I are no sign of stress. But them again I don't know too much...what do you think?

• Like Like x 1
  5. This app pissed me off too.. Wouldn't let me reply to ya bro!! I read up on 2 plants in one pot...beginners mistake lol...learning experience for me... Hopefully they can both survive.

I am glad they look good to ya though. You have been a big help. Hope ya have a good night bra. Stay in touch

Sent from my LG-H343 using Grasscity Forum mobile app