Outdoor grow 2010

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by BurnabyBud, May 18, 2010.

1. #1 BurnabyBud, May 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2010
    I germed a few bag seeds a few weeks ago, let them get a little big indoors (10 inches), then moved them outdoors, using all the original soil found outdoors. i moved them outside about 2 weeks ago, i was going to dig out a plot but when i started digging i realized how airy, moist and rich the soil was. full of worms and a lot of decomposing plant matter. Now they are doing amazingly, i haven't had to water them, or do anything to them since they've been in the soil. The bottom leaves do have a few bites in it, nothing too major... i will probably take off the lowest couple branches to prevent that from happening. these pictures are about a week old, i checked them today and they have grown even more. I'm not sure if i am going to use any nutes, might just let this go 100% naturally, and organic

Attached Files:

2. Those look really nice. Some good Indica looks like. Good luck man!!

3. Nice man, looks like they'll grow nice and fat. Good luck

Happy Tokin

-stain-

4. Here's another baby girl i have going out shortly, She's half Kush x Fucking incredible
    I also just planted another 12 seedlings that are going out in a week or 2. I'm gonna use a few different locations. i have a HUGE forested area to use. Might as well make the best of it.

Attached Files:

5. So i just went and check on them yesterday, and they look amazing! they've grown about 5 inches! So now i have 9 other babys that are going out in the next couple days! This should be a good outdoor season

6. here are a couple pics

Attached Files:

7. Why is that one flowering?

8. I'm not totally sure. it's been outside for 3 weeks, and it has been flowering for 2. i guess it's still early to plant it.

9. Hey.
    Not a full 12 hrs of direct sunlight is causing the flowering.

I live in BC too. Is your forested area pine ?
    Planting too close can fuck things up.
    Pines make the soil super acidic.

Beautiful plants man.
    :smoking: