Outdoor grow 07

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by sambo5472, Aug 29, 2007.

1. So i've grown some little plants outside before but this is the first year i've done my best. To begin with i got some good seed from a friend, don't know wich strain but he had grown with it before and it was very decent.
    Anyhow i also made a little improvised greenhouse in the back off my garden cause we have kinda rainy summers here. I also got some good nutes from my friend, one for vegging one for flowering. As they have just begun flowering i am going to give them no nutes until the end off the week and then begin with the flowering nutes he gave me.
    So i have 3 females all the males are already long gone, 2 of the ladies have grown very big and the other is a rather thin lady with much thinner leaves but she looks good aswell.

So here are some pics, i hope u enjoy e'm. Click for a better look, They were to big to attatch so i had to upload them to putfile wich compressed them badly.

The big ladies u can't really see the back one good cause the front one blocks the vieuw.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is my thinner lady

[​IMG]

I hope i get some nice herbs off it, i hope that there will be alot of sun in september.

2. Thats an interesting little structure you have there. Is the late flowering due to reduced daylight? They seem healthy, not too stretchey. Good job!

3. Thanks, yes flowering is due to reduced daylight. I didn't allow them to stretch out to much, they are tied down quite a bit. I wouldn't call it lst quite yet but if i would have let them grow freely they would already have gone through the roof off my little greenhouse.

4. So i haven't posted any pics in a while they have been blooming nicely despite off the absolutely crappy weather were having here, possibly the worst summer ever.
    Ok so these are my plants one week later as the above post.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. I've got some plants alot like yours. They are into flowering a little farther than your though. I think you will be pretty happy when they start to fill out a little more. Good luck bro I'll be checking in often

6. Once again the same plants once again one week later as the pictures in the post above.
    Enjoy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Again my plants but this time about 2 weeks later, these pics were taken this saturday, the 22 of september so this is about how they look now ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this is a picture off my smaller plant, it doesn't produce as thick buds as the one above, but they look whiter.

[​IMG]

again the smaller plant.

[​IMG]

This is the big one again.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is a view off the canope, notice the pink hair on the left plant ( wanna see more off that check here: http://forum.grasscity.com/general-...-buds-very-tasty-looking-pictures-inside.html )
    U can only see 2 off my plants here the view off the smaller one is blocked by the huge one and the pink haired one.

[​IMG]

Hope u enioyed the pics, all coments are welcome and just click if u want a better view, more updates wil follow in the next weeks.

8. great update they look very good sambo

9. Thanx man, they are beginning to look quite tasty indeed, can't wait for the smoke:smoke:

10. Damn those look incredible.

11. Nice grow man, Greeen houses rock.

Frost, deer, mold, who cares I got a Green house.;)

12. starting to look like a crazy jungle in there. make sure no pic goes un-shared:D

13. Ok so here's this weeks update for u guys.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Evrything is looking quite good, i am praying for some sunlight for my last weeks off flowering , as we have had close to none the past few weeks, but it doesn't look good. I really hate it this can't be good for my plants we were still having temperatures around 25 degrees this time last year. Absolutely shittiest summer ever i can only imagine how my buds must have looked with a descent amount off sun. We didn't really have a summer this year i don't think we had more than five days in a row without rain real crappy, last year we had a great june, july a crappy august and a great september. This year we got a pretty good june and that's about it, i was hoping for a great indian summer like last year but it looks like it will be nothing.