Outdoor Gorilla Growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by BigKahuna420, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Hey All,

Well Ill jump right into it. I Want to start a stealth grow op in this sweet place thats about 45mins away from me. Its near the hills around my house in southern cali. Theres a waterfall that we call " The Falls" that you can jump off into a little deep pond kinda thing. Then it goes out into a mini forest. Me and a friend want to start a little stealth grow op down in the jungle area. What im wondering is, how often will i personally have to drive out to water it, or should I set up some kind of auto water system pulling water from the little stream nearby. Everything I do would be hidden, Im just wondering how often ill have to go up there to water, and everything like that. Thanks in Advance!

2. Maybe consider something closer?I am looking to do this as well.Starting some clones this spring out in the woods near a river like 2 miles from here.Fortunately, there is a bikepath that leads to the surrounding area and I just happen to have a bike.I plan on carrying clones in a small box that will fit in the backpack,nutes in there as well.Everywhere you look there are bicyclists w/ backpacks here.It will take some "legwork" but it's worth it all.I would say, make yourself fit in to the area...maybe carry some binoculars w/ a bird watchers book.lol.

3. way to far away

4. after the plants are established, you should be able to let them grow without a lot of tending. I don't know the weather patterns in s. california, but if you get a few inches of rain a month your plants should be okay. during a dry spell it would be good to water (deeply) once every week or so.

5. Although the water hole thing seems ideal, its probably more likely to get discovered near something like that, especially down in So cal. Rippers like to check forest areas around public attractions. Lots of people go places frequently and because theres woods, you feel like you have a stealthy spot, but really lots of other people walk those woods as well.