Outdoor flowering question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by JDAZZ, May 19, 2010.

1. I have about 10 plants that have been growing outside for about 3 months. I want to start flowering them now but i'm in texas and i would have to wait for the natural 12/12. Any suggestions on how i can start process on my own without bringing them inside because thats not an option. They are between 2 and 3 ft tall healthy as hell

2. Covering and uncovering them with a lightproof material is about the only way.....and that would be a pain in the ass! Remember, the more they veg, the bigger they get when flowering.....

3. If u want to keep them small just top them untill natural 12 12 starts and have a bunch of colas! maybe a little lst

4. JDAZZ , i too am having a similar problem ,, im thinking of building a topless flowering room maybe with a motorized cover timed so it would be open at 6 am in addition to a 1000 watt hps hortilux , have hortilux shut off at 8 am then full day of sun ,, hortilux back on at 4 pm and off again at 6 pm at wich time room is covered mechanically ,,, any help?

5. a large box like a refrigerator or washing machine i discovered will work, leave the top open then cover it wth dark sheet. start at 7pm they wont see any light

6. Plants start to flower outdoors before 12/12 .I would say the average is 14/10.