Outdoor Flowering Question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by suspect, Jul 22, 2007.

1. I was just wondering if there is a certain technique for triggering my plants
    to start flowering as soon as bud season starts
    I cant be covering and uncovering them every day so thats outta the question,
    This is my first serious outdoor attempt, although ive grown outside before
    just never this many plants
    I want to get it right the this year and not have to wait till next year to try again

2. put it in a partially or almost fully shaded area that doesnt get much light throughout the day (under a thick tree) and the plant will flower. The key here is to make sure that the plant gets less than 12 hours of light a day, ( or at least make the plant think so) without taking away too much light, because you still want a good supply of light for the buds.

3. Besides covering and uncovering them evey day I don't believe there is any way.

Just wait until they flower naturaly.

4. YOU ARE A BLAZED IDIOT - no only kidding !

I wouldn't be doing this. The Sun will determine when you start flowering. Unless you are prepared to bring them inside everyday.
    Let the sun do it's work, when the amount of light reduces in the fall season. The reduction of sun will trigger flowering.
    The reason you can't just put it in the shade:eek: is becasue the plant still needs a good 12 hours during the sunlight period. And you will get better buds if it's in the sun.

5. LoL
    thats funny you said that cause I was thinkin the same thing,
    at least hes not ashamed to admit it!