Outdoor Fertilizer Schedule

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by IndicaGrove, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Hello,
    I currently am growing a few strains at a deep woods guerrilla site.  Where I live we have had plenty of rain and I am not sure how to fertilize when the rain does all my watering for me.  I have the fox farm liquid fertilizers Grow Big and Tiger Bloom and I am not sure if I should just go ahead and give the nutrients when the soil is already wet or just wait it out.  Some of my plants are planted directly in the ground and others are planted in contractor bags filled with pro-mix.  Unfortunately the ones planted in the ground are suffering because of the hard alkaline clay soil I have at my grow site.  They could really use fertilization but I am not sure if I should fertilize when the ground is consistently wet from rain.  Since you have to dilute the nutes in a gallon of water I would be saturating soil that is already saturated if I want to fertilize.  I get lots of rain where I live.

Is it safe to fertilize with my fox farm liquid nuts when the ground is already wet from rain or do I run the risk of rotting the roots?  Let me know your opinions and thoughts.  

Thanks in advance.