Outdoor bag seed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by spunkymonkey, Dec 6, 2011.

1. I have turned some of the best week from bagseed that I have ever seen on the market. Not into sharing pic's and location but I am in the deep south and get two three harvest a year.

2. ...and? Why make a thread if you don't want to post any pics/details?

3. Cause I only have iphones and not at all interested in giving even a general location. By the way got a nice mother plant right now getting ready to bust some clones off her today. Got a few starters that went into soil a week ago and three inches today so about 8 days from seed to 8th day not bad huh.

4. get a grip bro if you think that pictures are the only thing the cops look at on here you might need to rethink your whole grow bro.

p.s. they can read what you write too, and probably trace ips but yeah dont show any pictures god forbid

5. Zig hate to dissappont but tracing my ip is like running down the street naked and trign to hide. I have the best system known to man kind. My ip is either in Russia or Iran or maybe north Korea lmao. Seriosly the only way for me to psot pic's are to scan them and post them and as soon as I can get to this I will.

By the way I got an plant that has something mixed in with it kinda like an hybrid. I will have to get a pic of this. It has leaves of mary j and leaves of maybe some kind of flower lol. Im gonna let this baby grow and see what it turns out to be. Just burned off my first toke on the last cycles smoke and it tasted very good and a nice long buzzzzzz

6. Its too late man. We know where you are and we put a microchip somewhere in your body. But we're not telling where.

7. Yeah man this thread blows.